Here we will guide on how to unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Unlocking bootloader will void the warranty. So do it at your own risk.
Before we discuss how to unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Note 9, let us know about the specs of the device. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 sports a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The display protection comes from the Gorilla Glass by Corning. The Galaxy Note 9 packs 2 types of chipsets. The global variant comes with Exynos 9810 Octa and Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 for USA/China variant. The device packs 128/512GB internal storage and 6/8GB of RAM. In the camera section, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 packs a Dual 12MP (f/1.5-2.4) + 12 MP (f/2.4) in the rear side along with heart sensor and fingerprint reader. On the front face, the device sports an 8MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 runs Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box. The power section is handled by a 4000mAh battery.
Steps to Unlock The Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If you are looking to install TWRP Recovery or even if you want to root your phone, then you may have to unlock the bootloader on your device. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device comes with bootloader locked. To unlock the bootloader, you can follow this guide.
- First of all, Enable Developer Mode on the Galaxy Note 9
- Launch the Settings application
- Scroll down and tap on the Developer Options option
- Toggle the OEM Unlock option on
- Then tap on the Turn On button
I hope this guide was useful to unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- Download the latest Samsung USB drivers and installation guide
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- List of Android 9.0 Pie Supported Samsung Galaxy device
- How to Enter Download Mode or ODIN mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- How to Enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Download Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Stock wallpaper [Quad HD+ Resolution]
- How to Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 [Factory Data Reset]