In this article, we will share with you Verizon Motorola 5G Moto Mod Software Update and Timeline Tracker. Motorola and Verizon Wireless has partnered with Moto Mod and announced the 5G Moto Mod on August 2018. Whereas, the device started selling out in 2019. The first 5G Moto Mod has arrived with Moto Z3 back in Q4 2018. While the support for the 5G Moto Mod was released in early 2019 when the Android 9.0 Pie update was rolling out for Moto Z3 model officially. Now, the Lenovo-owned smartphone brand Motorola is expected to announce more smartphones with 5G Moto Mod support. Though, there is no confirmation yet officially.
The latest software update for the 5G Moto Mod improves the 5G Moto mod experience for the users with stability and bug fixes. Previously, Verizon has released an update which supports additional 5G UWB networks and enhances the 5G experience. Check out the full software update tracker from below with changelog.
So, if you’re using the Moto Z3 device and using the 5G Moto Mod as well, this guide is for you. If you didn’t get the OTA update notification yet, follow this guide completely. Here you will find all the required steps, tools, drivers, and software update list with changelog as well. You can easily install the update the firmware on your Verizon Motorola 5G Moto Mod device variant. Follow the full guide.
Table of Contents
Verizon Motorola 5G Moto Mod Software Update Timeline Tracker
Here we have mentioned all the latest software update details with changelogs for the Verizon Motorola 5G Moto Mod. We will keep updating the tracker whenever a new update release for this model.
|Build Number||Release Date||Changelog|
Steps to Install the Software Update Manually on Verizon Motorola 5G Moto Mod
Before installing the firmware update, make sure to follow the pre-requirements and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC. After following the requirements properly, head over to the updating process.
- This guide is for Motorola 5G Moto Mod only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Connect your device to a working Wi-Fi connection for a stable update.
- Make sure to charge the device battery more than 40% at least.
Steps to Update Motorola 5G Moto Mod:
- Connect the Moto Mod with your device.
- From a Home screen, swipe down the notification panel.
- Tap on Restart Moto Mod option.
- Once the mod has finished the software update and the following screen appears, restart the mod.
- Now, you will see a notification that your Moto 5G is up to date.
To verify the software update
- Make sure that Moto Mod is connected to your device.
- Go to the Settings icon > Connected devices > Moto Mods > About this Moto Mod.
- Tap on Software version.
- If the Android version, Build number, Baseband version, and Firmware version matches the current details, you’re good to go.