The Vivo Y81 was launched back in June 2018 that runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4 out-of-the-box. As the handset is equipped with a MediaTek chipset, here we’ve shared the guide on How to install Vivo Y81 Secure Boot DA auth file and Bypass FRP lock with all the requirements and links. If in case, your Vivo Y81 is facing authentication or buffer error, you will require SP Flash Tool or Miracle Box to fix it. Otherwise, you will get a secure boot error. Therefore, you will need a Secure Boot DA File.
The Secure Boot doesn’t allow developers to access the internal storage of the handset, that’s why we need to use Secure Boot DA Loader files. By using this file, the MediaTek device users can flash firmware or unlock the FRP as well. Either you can use SP Flash Tool or Miracle Box or NCK Box to install the secure boot DA file. Now, let’s take a quick look at the device overview below.
Vivo Y81 Specifications
The device came with a 6.22-inches HD+ display that has 720×1520 pixels resolution. It’s powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, PowerVR GE8320 GPU, paired with 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage option. There is an expandable storage option available on this device.
It packs a single 13MP rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture lens that features PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. While the front features a 5MP selfie shooter with an f/2.2 aperture lens. It’s backed by a 3,260mAh non-removable battery.
The device has a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, MicroUSB 2.0 port, etc. It also features some of the sensors like a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor, etc.
Also Read: Vivo Y81 PD1732F Firmware Flash File
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Vivo Y81
- System Image backup of the Vivo Y81
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on a Vivo Y81
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- This DA file is supported for the Vivo Y81 device only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Vivo Y81 device from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Vivo Y81 MTK Secure Boot DA auth File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.
- Y0ur Vivo Y81 will now reboot with reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install it.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Vivo Y81 device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.