Are you a user of Vivo Y91i or Vivo Y93 or Vivo Y91C device and looking for the Secure Boot Download Agent Loader file? Check this full guide below which includes the download link and installation steps. If you don’t know, most of the latest MediaTek chipset powered devices come with a secure boot system that may occur issues during flashing firmware files or bypassing FRP Lock.
As the Secure Boot System doesn’t offer users to allow the device internal storage to flash any file. Therefore, it’s quite necessary to use the Secure Boot DA auth file in order to access the internal memory on your MediaTek device. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s take a quick look at the device overview below and then we will proceed to the Download Agent auth file installation process.
Vivo Y91i, Vivo Y93, Vivo Y91C Specifications: Overview
To recall, both the Vivo Y91i and Vivo Y91C are almost the same handset with the same configuration. The Vivo Y91i or Y91C comes with a 6.22-inches IPS LCD display, 720×1520 pixels resolution. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo over Funtouch 4.5 OS, MediaTek Helio P22 chipset, PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It packs a 4,030mAh battery. While the device sports a 13MP rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture lens, PDAF, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. On the front side, it has a 5MP selfie camera with an f/1.8 aperture lens.
It features a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0, USB OTG, etc. It’s paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB of internal storage which is expandable via a dedicated MicroSD card slot. The handset also sports an accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor. It’s available in Fusion Black, Sunset Red, Ocean Blue color options.
On the other side, the Vivo Y93 packs a 3GB/4GB of RAM, dual 13MP+2MP rear cameras, an 8MP selfie camera. All other specifications are almost the same as Vivo Y91i or Y91C. It’s available in Starry Black, Nebula Purple color variants.
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Vivo Vivo Y91i, Y93, Y91C
- System Image backup of the Vivo Vivo Y91i, Y93, Y91C
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on a Vivo Vivo Y91i, Y93, Y91C
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- This DA file is supported for the Vivo Vivo Y91i, Y93, Y91C device only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Vivo Vivo Y91i, Y93, Y91C device from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Vivo Vivo Y91i, Y93, Y91C MTK Secure Boot DA auth File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.
- Y0ur Vivo Vivo Y91i, Y93, Y91C will now reboot with reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install it.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Vivo Vivo Y91i, Y93, Y91C device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.