Virgin TV is one of the well-known digital pay cable television services in the United Kingdom by Virgin Media O2 that offers broadband services, TV packages, mobile deals, etc. Talking about Virgin TV, users can get into 80+ live TV channels, sports, movies, and various streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, BBC, and more. Now, if you’re one of the Virgin TV users and want to know How to Watch ITVX on Virgin TV, then check out this full-depth guide.
Coming to ITVX, it’s another revamped streaming service in the UK that includes some exclusive new TV shows, blockbuster movies, live events, boxsets, etc. By using ITVX, you can easily tune into live TV channels of ITV and a list of free ad-supported streaming television stations. You can easily stream your favourite programs and watch ITV’s original TV series. In February 2023, Virgin Media officially announced that ITVX has finally arrived on Virgin TV.
Now, Virgin TV customers with a V6 box powered by TiVo, a Virgin TV 360 box, or Stream from Virgin Media can easily access ITVX at no extra cost. The ITVX app comes with an easy-to-use interface that’s much smoother and simpler than ever before. It not only includes faster search but also has new features. To recall, ITVX Premium comes with 6,000 hours more content in HD resolution. You can now read how to access the ITVX app via the Virgin TV Box.
How to Watch ITVX on Virgin TV
First of all, your ITV Hub log-in will also work for the existing users which is a better thing. The ITVX application can also be found in the Apps section of the Virgin TV menu. Do keep in mind that if you watch TV on a TiVo box (excluding the V6 box, powered by TiVo), you won’t have access to the ITVX app. If you want to access ITV shows to watch, press the Search button and enter the programme title to view. You can also catch up on your favourite ITV shows from Catch Up > Channels > ITV.
1. How to Access ITVX via a TiVo V6 Box
You can watch ITV shows On Demand through a V6 Box, powered by TiVo.
- Make sure to find out the ITVX app on your TiVo V6 Box.
- Go to Apps & Games > Open the ITVX app.
- You’ll need the login credentials to use ITVX for the first time. If you want to create a new account, choose Register Now.
- Please use the QR code or website URL that appeared while opening the ITVX app for the first time. You can also use the existing ITV Hub login.
Whereas Full House and Maxit customers on a TiVo V6 box users can also use the ITVX app. For all other customers on a TiVo V6 box, if you want to fast-forward through ads, it’s recommended to record ITV shows. You can also search for ITV shows to watch. Just press the Search button and enter the programme title to view.
2. How to Access ITVX via a Virgin TV 360 Box
In case, you do have a Virgin TV 360 box then you can check out the following steps to access the ITVX app through a Virgin TV 360 Box.
- Make sure to scroll down to Free Apps on Virgin TV 360 Box.
- Select the ITVX app > You’ll need a login credential to use ITVX the first time you open it.
- Please use the QR code or website information visible when opening the app for the first time.
- If you’ve previously had a login for ITV Hub, you can also use it.
For Full House and Maxit customers on a Virgin TV 360 box only, you can fast-forward through advertising on the ITVX app. For all other customers on a Virgin TV 360 box, if you want to fast-forward through ads, we’ll recommend you record ITV shows.
3. How to Access ITVX through Stream from Virgin Media
If you’re using Stream from Virgin Media then just scroll down to the Featured Apps section and select the ITVX app. You’ll need a login credential to use ITVX the first time you use it. Make sure to use the QR code or website information that appeared while opening the ITVX app for the first time. If you’ve previously had a login credential for ITV Hub, you can also use it.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.