Many players are reporting a very weird issue in Call of Duty Warzone. While playing, many users have reported that the game suddenly stutters or freezes. Restarting the game fixes the issue for many players. However, there is another issue which is far more annoying and is difficult to fix. Some users have reported that the game causes their PC to completely turn off while playing. Users have tried reinstalling and repairing the game but to no avail. However, there is one fix that apparently works for users. Here is how to prevent your PC from turning off
How To Prevent PC shutdown While Playing Warzone?
If your PC turns off while playing Warzone you need to increase the page file size. Here is how you can do it
- Right-click on This PC and open Properties.
- Select Advanced System Properties
- Click Advanced tab
- Under Performance, click Settings
- Under Performance Options, click Advanced tab
- Under Virtual memory, select Change
- Uncheck Automatically manage paging file size for all drives
- Highlight your Windows system drive
- Select Custom size
- Change the Initial size value and the Maximum size value to a value higher than initial value
- Click Set
- Click Apply and finally Ok
This should fix your PC Shutdown issue. If you are still unable to solve this issue, then we would recommend reinstalling Windows.
- How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Error Code 263234?
- How to Win or Survive in The Call of Duty Warzone?
- How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Game Crash Dev Error 6036
- Find out Call of Duty Warzone bugs and fixes
- Call of Duty Warzone Exploit: No Kill If Player Leaves Before They are Actually Dead
- Best Loadout for FAL in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for AK-47 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for M4A1 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for MP7 and M13 in Call of Duty Warzone
- How to Disable Crossplay on Call of Duty: Warzone