On this page, we have shared all the firmware flash file for your Xiaomi Redmi 4 smartphone. If you are new here, then follow up this guide to flash the firmware file on your Redmi 4. To flash the firmware file, you need the official Xiaomi Mi Flash tool.
Redmi 4 Firmware Flash Files:
|V10.2.2.0.MCEMIXM||Global Stable ROM|
|V10.1.1.0.MCEMIFI||Global Stable ROM|
|V22.214.171.124.NAMCNEI||Global Stable ROM|
|V126.96.36.199.NAMMIXM||Global Stable ROM|
Steps to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4 Stock Firmware:
- This Update is only for Redmi 4 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have the latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps To Install MIUI 8 Global Recovery ROM
- Make sure you have 50% or more battery backup.
- Download MIUI 8 ROM for your device and save it on your device.
- Launch the ‘Updater‘ app in your device.
- Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Done. Your device will reboot to the latest version.
Steps To Install MIUI 8 Global Fastboot ROM
- Download and Install Mi Flash tool on PC
- Download MIUI ROM for your device in PC and copy the folder address in PC
- Now press “Volume Down + Power Button” to boot into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable
- Extract the download ROM file in PC
- Open the MiFlash tool and paste the ROM folder path.
- Click on the refresh button or press the F5 button on the keyboard (MiFlash tool will automatically recognize the device.)
- Now click on Flash to start flashing
- Wait until the installation process is completed
- Now reboot your device.
I hope you found this guide useful to install Redmi 4 flash file manually.