Today LG South Korean Company has started rolling the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update with build version 30B for LG G4 wth South Korean model LG F500K, F500L, and F500S. Now you can download and install the F500K, F500L, and F500S30B (v30B) update manually on your LG G4 using our guide below. This is a v30B Nougat firmware for South Korean LG G4.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your South Korean LG G4 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to F500K30B, F500L30B, and F500S30B on South Korean LG G4. This is a major update for LG G4 which was running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on South Korean LG G4 (LG-F500K30B, F500L30B, and F500S30B) by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat For LG G4 (LG-F500K, F500L, and F500S).
Android Nougat is the 7th iteration from Google after it’s successor Android Marshmallow. This update is one of the most sweetest Android update as of till now. It comes with features such as like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc.
Now you can download the South Korean LG G4 F500K, F500L, and F500S30B v30B KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on South Korean LG G4. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on South Korean LG G4, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install F500K, F500L, and F500S30B KDZ Stock Firmware on South Korean LG G4.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA F500K, F500L, and F500S30B comes with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest F500K, F500L, and F500S30B build on LG G4 in LG Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash F500K, F500L, and F500S30B Android 7.0 Nougat For LG G4 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. This is a major upgrade for Stylo V 2 from Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Table of Contents
Download Install 30B Android 7.0 Nougat For LG G4 (LG-F500K, F500L, and F500S)
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on South Korean LG G4, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat F500K, F500L, and F500S30B on South Korean LG G4 :
- Open Settings on South Korean LG G4.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware F500K, F500L, and F500S30B on South Korean LG G4 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on South Korean LG G4
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Hope you installed Nougat Firmware on South Korean LG G4 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!