On this page, you will find the latest unofficial version of Android 11 for the Infinix Hot 10 (X682B, X682C) device. Full credits to the XDA Recognized Developer phhusson for making this possible. The update is still in the beta stage and you may counter bugs or unusable. You have to try it at your own risk. If something is broken, you can always flash back the stock ROM image on your Infinix Hot 10.
As we know, Infinix Hot 10 (X682B, X682C) will not receive any official update very soon but now you can try the GSI based Android 11 build. A GSI (generic system image) is a system image with minimal configurations for Android devices. It works as a pure Android implementation without any modifications or changes to the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code.
We’re at GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any kind of damage or error that occurs to your handset while or after following this guide. This is a Custom ROM and may contain some of the bugs or stability issues. We can’t recommend you to use this firmware as your daily driver. Proceed at your own risk.
What’s New on Android 11?
The latest iteration of Android has been released just a couple of months back. While you wouldn’t be witnessing any drastic UI overhaul, but there are still plenty of noteworthy features that deserve your attention. These include the changes to the notification sections with a new Conversations tab. Likewise, Android 11 also brings in the ability to schedule dark mode. Then there is also an introduction of the Chat bubbles as well as a native screen recorder.
Moreover, the Power menu has also undergone a complete revamp with the addition of Smart device controls. Furthermore, the One-Time permission set further strengthens user privacy. Then there is a plentitude of under the hood changes (such as New APIs for 5G) that rounds off this latest Android 11 update. As far as the release schedule is concerned, well Pixel devices have already adopted the said update.
- How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 10 X682B [Firmware Flash File]
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Infinix Hot 10 / Hot 10 Lite
- Bypass FRP on Infinix Hot 10 X682B, X682C | Using CM2, Miracle or Flash Tool
- Infinix Hot 10 X682 / X682B DA File | Download MTK Secure Boot Auth File
- Infinix Hot 10 X682C Firmware Flash File | Stock ROM Guide
Steps to Install Android 11 R on Infinix Hot 10
First, you have to unlock the bootloader on your Infinix Hot 10 in order to flash any Custom ROM. But going to the process. let’s take a look at the requirements and download links first.
- You need to unlock the bootloader on your Infinix Hot 10 (X682B, X682C)
- Download Latest Android 11 GSI ROM file and Android 11 GApps file from below.
- Keep your Infinix Hot 10 battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data without Root. In case anything goes wrong, you can easily restore all the data.
Instructions to Install:Follow This Tutorial To Install GSI
We hope that this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the AOSP Android 11 Custom ROM on your Infinix Hot 10 handset easily. If in case anything goes wrong or if you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.