Today I decided to share all the collection of stock firmware for AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus here. So if you are looking for AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware, then you are at the right place. Even with the download link to download, we also will guide you on How to install AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware using the guide below. This guide is simple and easy to follow.
To follow this guide, first of all, you need a PC or Laptop. If you do have one, then make sure to download the ODIN Software which we will use to flash AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware.
Samsung launched Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus on March 2017 and it featured 5.8 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels for Samsung Galaxy S8 and 6.2 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 at the front and back panel. It is powered by Octa-Core Exynos 8895 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and comes with 64GB of internal memory. Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus sports a 12MP rear camera and 8MP front-facing camera. It comes out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat.
- AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- Steps For How To Install Stock Firmware on AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
In this guide, we have used the ODIN tool to flash the stock ROM on AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. To flash this make sure you have 70% or more battery left on your phone. To install Stock ROM on AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, Download the ODIN File from below.
In this list, we have added both firmware for AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus which came out of the box. You can use this firmware in case if you brick your device, or if you want to downgrade or get back to stock ROM. You can use our guide which pretty explains you on How to Unbrick your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus using our list of AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware Collections.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from such situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty on your AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on your device
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your device
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount of juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Back up your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Remember: This Stock Firmware is for AT&T Galaxy S8 (G950A/U/U) and Galaxy S8 Plus (G955A/U/U).
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back-Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
Note: This is the full OTA File. So you don’t have to be running Stock ROM to update this Full ROM on AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
List of AT&T Galaxy S8 (G950A/U) Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||Android OS||Security Patch|
List of AT&T Galaxy S8 Plus (G955A/U) Stock Firmware collection
|Version/Build Number||Android OS||Security Patch|
Steps For How To Install Stock Firmware on AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also to active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone, You will have the newly installed version of Stock ROM on AT&T Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Enjoy.