In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11, 11 Pro and Pro Max in very simple steps.
The fact that the battery life percentage is omitted from view by default can make the iPhone 11 challenging to use at times. However, these tweaks–most of which are just a single step–will make things easier for you.
Table of Contents
Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11, 11 Pro and Pro Max
See the Percentage in the Control Center
Control Center is the first option/method in our list to check the amount of charged battery left in your iPhone in Percentage. The iOS control center offers easy access to your display settings, volume, and wireless connectivity. It also shows you the battery percentage on your iPhone.
- Swipe from the top-right corner of the screen using one/two-finger(s).
- You will then see a percentage next to the battery icon.
Ask Siri to Display Battery Percentage
When you are using an iOS device, Siri is your personal assistant, she can so most of your work. You will just have to ask her to do so.
- Call her by using the “Hey Siri” command.
- Then ask here, ”What is my battery percentage”
- You can use similar commands to know the battery percentage of your iPhone.
Plugging Your iPhone into Charge
Another method to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11, 11 Pro and Pro Max is to put your iPhone for charging and it will show the battery amount in percentage.
- Put the lightning cable to the iPhone port.
- Plugin the power adapter to the AC socket.
- Switch ON the Power Switch.
- Lock your iPhone.
- The battery percent shows up on the lock screen.
It’s not the most convenient way of seeing your battery life, but if you want to know how much longer to charge your iPhone, this is it.
Add Batteries Widget
This is the last method in our list to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11, 11 Pro and Pro Max.
- Swipe from the top-left corner of the screen using one/two-finger(s).
- The Today View windows will show up.
- Scroll down to the end and tap on the Edit option.
- A new window will open.
- Scroll down and add the Batteries widget.
- Then, finally, tap on Done from the top-right corner.
- That is it, you can see the battery percentage in the Today View window.
Do you own an iPhone, iPad or a Mac and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ iPhone Tips & Tricks column.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.