On this page, we will guide you on how to remove the Google account or bypass the FRP lock verification on the Itel S17 S661W phone. The device came out of the box with Android 10.0 powered by Spreadtrum SC7731e UniSOC.
Most Android users, sign in to their device using a Google account to access all Google apps such as Google Play Store, Gmail, Youtube, and many more. Unfortunately, some device owners may end up losing their credentials later on. If you have performed a factory data reset on your Itel S17 and you forgot the previously signed Google account, then don’t worry.
What is FRP?
FRP means ‘Factory Reset Protection. It’s a new security feature from Google which activates while you log in with Gmail on your device for the first time. Once it is activated, it will prevent the usage of the device until you enter or log in with the same old Google Account Credentials. This helps to maintain the device’s security or privacy up to an extent. You can’t use the Itel S17 device, useless until you bypass the FRP lock.
Now, let us take a look at the tools required for bypassing FRP Lock.
- The guide will only work with the Itel S17 S661W model.
- Charge your Itel S17 battery to at least 60%.
- Download the required tools and drivers, install them on your device
- To revert back: Instructions to Itel S17 Firmware Flash File
Download Required Files:
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed NCK Pro Box Tool on your PC.
- Download Spreadtrum USB drivers and install them on your PC.
- You would have to download and install the required Android USB Drivers on your PC.
Once you have followed the requirements, you can move on to the steps to remove the FRP lock.
Instructions to ByPass FRP on Itel S17 S661W
Method 1: Using NCK Box
Follow these instructions to remove FRP lock on Itel S17:
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Itel S17 via Infinity CM2:
That’s it. This is how you can ByPass FRP lock or remove your Google Account on the Itel S17 device. We hope that you found this guide useful. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to write them down in the comments below.