Realme is never shy of launching new phones every month, especially in the budget segment. A new addition to the affordable number series of Realme is the Realme 7i. It was recently launched on the 17th of September 2020. And for those who are planning to buy an affordable phone, the Realme 7i could be the right choice for many.
In this tutorial, we will guide you to remove the FRP lock on your Realme 7i RMX2103 smartphone. Follow this method to bypass the FRP or Google verification using the ISP pinout method. You can find Realme 7i ISP Testpoint here.
Realme 7i Specifications:
The Realme 7i comes with a 6.50 inch IPS LCD 90Hz display with a 720×1600(HD+) resolution. It is a left punch hole full-screen display with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 along with RAM of up to 8GB. Yes, it is not the best or top of the line processor, but it offers excellent value for the price, and together with the Adreno 610 GPU, it handles most tasks and games easily.
On the rear side of the device, we get a quad-camera setup consisting of a 64MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultrawide camera with f/2.3 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. At the front of the punch hole, we get a 16MP camera with an f/2.1 aperture. In terms of battery, we get a huge 5,000 mAh battery with support for proprietary fast charging. The phone comes with 128GB of internal storage and support for microSD expansion via a dedicated slot. We get all the basics in terms of connectivity, that is, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.0, Type-C, 3G, and 4G along with all the necessary sensors, which include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The phone comes with Android 10, and it is available in two color variants: using Green and Fusion Blue. The Realme 7i starts at just 11,999 INR. The USP of this device is the low price and the high refresh rate. It is not common to have a budget device so cheap using a panel that runs on 90Hz. For people looking for a budget device with a high refresh rate, the Realme 7i is an obvious choice.
Instructions To Bypass FRP lock on Realme 7i using UFI
Make sure to download the required tool and drivers to complete this process successfully.
- This guide is for the Realme 7i RMX2103 variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Well, ‘FRP’ known for the term “Factory Reset Protection.” It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well, even after doing the factory data reset.
Also Read: Realme 7i Firmware flash file
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Realme 7i (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the Realme 7i and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Realme 7i to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Realme 7i (RMX2103) handset.