Amazon is an e-commerce company that offers an online shopping platform across the globe with a huge and wide range of products. Amazon service can be used from both the website and mobile application whatsoever. Sometimes it can be hard enough to navigate through the site for the first time if the default language isn’t set accordingly. If you’re one of them, you can Change Language in Amazon App.
Mostly the default language automatically set to the preferred language according to the server region. However, if the display language doesn’t preferable for you to read or understand on your Amazon mobile app then you can easily follow this guide to do so. Although the Amazon e-commerce website offers multiple languages to set and users are comfortable with it, mobile app users need to see it.
How to Change Language in Amazon App
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the guide below.
For Android Devices:
- Open the Amazon mobile app > Tap on the hamburger menu from the top-left corner.
- Scroll down the left pane and tap on Language A/क.
- Once the language page opens, you can either select English or another language according to choice.
- Once the language selected, make sure to tap on the yellow button to proceed.
- You’re done.
For iOS Devices:
- Open the Amazon mobile app > Tap on the hamburger menu from the bottom-right corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on Settings.
- Now, tap on Country & Language > Here you can choose both the Country/Region and Language according to your preference.
- Once selected, tap on Done to confirm.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.