While playing PUBG, you must have come across players using funky symbols and usernames. You must be wondering how you could rename your PUBG username and keep something similar. Those who are new to the game may not have an idea regarding this and may keep a simple username. Usernames are quite important if you represent a clan. Let’s say you join a clan, then you may need to rename it as per the clan requirements.
The bottom line is how exactly you can rename PUBG username as per your choice.? You need to have something called the Rename Card. In this guide, I will tell you how to use it and where you can obtain it.
How to get the Rename Card
Let me tell you that you cannot get this item for free. Yes, that’s unfortunate. Either someone may gift you the rename card or you purchase it. The process of purchasing involves paying through your PUBG’s Battle Coins (BC) or the Unknown Cash(UC).
The former is required if you are playing PUBG Mobile Lite, which I do. You need UC if you are playing the regular PUBG Mobile. The process is pretty much similar in both of the versions. For this guide, I will tell you about how to get this on the PUBG Mobile Lite. So, check out the steps.
How to Change PUBG Username
- Open PUBG Mobile Lite
- On the right-hand side, there is an option Shop. tap on it.
- You will be redirected to the next screen
- On the right-hand side, you should see various tabs like Featured, Outfits, Weapons, Treasures, etc.
- Tap on Treasures
- Scroll for an item that looks similar to the image I have put above. Upon tapping on it, it will be highlighted as the Rename Card. This is the item you need to rename the PUBG username.
- You will need to have 100 BC or Battle Coins to purchase this item.
- Once you get it, go back to the lobby screen.
- Now, on the bottom right section, tap on Inventory
- Then under that, on the right hand, you should see many symbols.
- Tap on the crate symbol. This section usually contains all the items such as the EXP-card, BP-gain card, Rename Card, Rewards from watching the advertisement, etc.
- You should now see the Rename Card.
- Tap on it > Tap Use
- The text box for changing the username will appear
- Enter your desired name carefully along with symbols [Better first write the name on Notes app then copy it down to the Rename text box in PUBG]
- Confirm and lock the new username.
Check this Out | How to Use the VSS Sniper Rifle in PUBG
Per day you can change your name only once. It means you cannot use the rename card multiple times a day. Yes, you may purchase multiple Rename Cards throughout the day depending upon how much battle coin you have. Usage limitation is set to one day.
If you try to use any dubious plugins to obtain any in-game items there are chances that you may face a ban. Also, refrain from exploiting any game bugs to obtain such items. If the devs find it, you may receive a ban. Some other players may report you as well.
Those who play the regular PUBG Mobile, can also follow the same steps and purchase the Rename Card(by paying in UC). In case you do not have the Battle Coins, then you can request your clan members or friends to gift you one.
So, that’s it. If you wish to change your PUBG username, then this how you have to do it. Go try it out and let us know.
You May Also Like,