If you own an iPhone, changing the background on your home screen is quick and straightforward. Better yet, you’ll choose separate images for both your home screen and lock screen. Here, in this article, we have discussed the simplest and straightforward methods to Change Wallpaper on iPhone 8 or 8 Plus.
Apple makes it easy to display your favorite photos on your iPhone as “wallpaper” — the background image on which your phone’s icons and other controls rest. you’ll set custom wallpaper on the lock screen and therefore the home screen (also referred to as the app screen, where you discover all the icons for your installed apps).
Wallpapers are an excellent thanks to helping add some personality and customization to your device. And while you’ll always use your own great pics as wallpapers, Apple always provides some cool and lovely wallpapers with each iteration of iOS. Wallpaper may be a window to your iPhone. It’s the primary thing you see once you devour your iPhone. Something you are doing dozens, or many times each day. Maybe you’re proud of a stock wallpaper or a dark wallpaper most of the time. But what if you would like to spice things up from time to time? How does one set about changing the wallpaper on your iPhone or iPad? Read on to seek out out.
iOS 13 adds some cool new options. The Dynamics are replaced with colored backgrounds, and therefore the Stills have some new color gradient options to settle on from. There also are new wallpapers that change between Light and Dark Mode. While you cannot completely change the design and feel of your iPhone or iPad, you’ll provide it a customized wallpaper for your Lock and residential screens.
That wallpaper is often a still image from Apple’s own collection or your Photo Library, but you’ll also use Live Photos (on an iPhone), and choose whether to possess that wallpaper remains still, or change perspective as you progress your phone around.
Change Wallpaper on iPhone 8 or 8 Plus
Now, if you want to set any specific wallpaper or want to change the default wallpaper from the list, then follow the simple steps below. Meanwhile, even if you’ve downloaded any wallpaper from online and saved it on the Photos app, you can set that image as the wallpaper.
- Open the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Go to the Wallpaper section > tap on Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Tap on your preferred wallpaper from the list either live wallpaper or a still wallpaper.
- After tapping, the Wallpaper Preview mode will open.
- Now, tap on the Set button.
- Finally, it will ask you to choose options like whether you want to set that wallpaper only for home screen or lock screen or for both screens.
- Select accordingly and you’re done.
- Next, close the Settings menu and enjoy the wallpaper.
Use Photos App to Change Wallpaper on iPhone 8 or 8 Plus
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone 11.
- Scroll and navigate to the preferred image or wallpaper that you want to use.
- Tap on it to open the image/wallpaper > then tap on the Share icon ().
- Now, scroll down and select ‘Use as Wallpaper’ option to enter into the Wallpaper Preview mode.
- Now, either adjust the zoom and position for the image or tap on the Set button.
- Choose the Home screen or Lock screen or Both options.
- That’s it.
That was it, this was the easiest way to Change Wallpaper on iPhone 8 or 8 Plus. Follow them carefully to get benefits of the feature on your iPhone 8 Series. Are you facing any problems and issues with your iPhone 8 Series? Then there is nothing to worry about, we have an article dedicated to iPhone 8’s issues and guides. Here is the iPhone 8 Troubleshooting Guide. Although it’s rare, some cases of the issues on Apple devices may have bad hardware as the origin. If a factory reset won’t help in fixing your issue, visit your local Apple Store or Service Center so a qualified technician can examine the hardware. If needed, they may send it in for repair or replacement.
Do you own an iPhone 8, or any Apple device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ iPhone Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Poco are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.