In this tutorial, we will share a pretty handy trick that will let you change your WhatsApp location on iPhone in just one single click. Facebook-owned instant messaging service is probably the best one as of now. While there’s always some tough competition from the likes of Telegram, yet WhatsApp is here to stay. The cross-device platform support, the handy UI, and the plethora of tips and tricks that it beholds are just some of the claims justifying these claims of ours. And it is the latter one that we will be discussing as of now.
With the help of this guide, you could easily change your WhatsApp location on your iPhone or iOS devices without any fuss. There already exist numerous apps for the said purpose, but with so many complications involved, users generally let it go. However, the tweak that we have discussed here will be just what you were looking for. As to why you might be spoofing your location, it totally depends on your preferences. Whether you might wish to trick your friends or surprise your loved ones, the possibilities are endless. With that said, here are the required instructions. Follow along.
How to Change WhatsApp Location on iPhone in 1 Click
- First of all download and install the dr.fone software on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the application. You will see quite a few options in the home menu. Here we are concerned with spoofing the location. So click on the Virtual Location option.
- At this instance, connect your iPhone to PC and click on the Get Started option in the software.
- As soon as you do so, a new window will open, showing your current live location. Make sure that it’s showing correctly, otherwise, you could calibrate it using the Centre On option situated at the bottom right.
- Next up, in the top-right corner of the app, there will be a Teleport Mode, click on it.
- Then click on the location field in the top left and enter the place of any desired location, anywhere in the world. Once that is done, hit the Go button.
- In the next dialog box that appears, click on the Move Here option. That is it. You have successfully changed your location. Now if you send a live location via WhatsApp, it wouldn’t show your actual location but will send the spoof location that you had entered above. Pretty impressive, right?
So with this, we conclude the guide on how to change WhatsApp location on the iPhone. Do let us know your views on this trick in the comments below. Rounding off, here are some other equally impressive tricks that deserve your attention, including iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick section.