Here in this guide, we will share with you the steps on How to download and install Pitch Black Recovery for Realme 3 Pro device easily. With Pitch Black, you can take a full backup of your device data and flash any Custom ROMs or mod files easily on the device. It’s also based on TWRP Recovery. So, if you’re an advanced user or a developer, you can use this new recovery project as your daily driver.
Pitch Black Recovery is developed to enhance TWRP with better customization, theme, and features. It works as the same and creates a bridge to fulfill the gap between the user and the device. Including the third-party software also. A special thanks to the XDA Developer team and one of the senior members chankruze for sharing this guide.
Realme 3 Pro is the successor device of the Realme 3 and is powered by the octa-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 AIE chipset paired with Adreno 616 GPU. It’s packed with the 4GB+64GB model, 6GB+64GB model, and 6GB+128GB memory variants. While the storage can be expandable up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card.
In this post, we have shared the latest Pitch Black Recovery for Realme 3 Pro and also detailed out the installation process. So, check it out.
Pitch Black Recovery and its Advantages
Pitch Black Recovery Project (PBRP) is a Custom Recovery based on TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project). In order to improve the customizations and features of TWRP, a group of developers has developed the Pitch Black Recovery Project (PBRP).
In terms of the advantages of installing Pitch Black Recovery on your device, it allows you to install Custom ROMs, Recovery files, Modules, enable Camrea2API, and more. Meanwhile, you can also root your phone, create backups, and more. Check out its advantages or features.
- Support MIUI OTA Updates
- Treble and Non-Treble ROMs supported
- Full dark theme with changeable accents and texts
- Up-to-date with Android Pie
- Organized menus
- Misc tool includes
- SuperSU installer and remover
- Magisk installer and remover
- Universal flashable file for all variant of a device
- Supports multilingual
- Backup, Restore, Mount, Wipe
- ADB Sideload, Terminal, MTP fix, App Delete, PIN remover
- So on…
So, let’s check out how to install Pitch Black recovery for Realme 3 Pro.
How to Install Pitch Black Recovery for Realme 3 Pro
Before starting the installation process, make sure to check out all the pre-requirements and download links at first. When everything is ready, follow the installation.
- This guide and file are only for Realme 3 Pro. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Before flashing a custom recovery, you need to unlock the bootloader on Realme 3 Pro.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Charge your phone battery at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers.
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool for Windows and For Mac.
- DM-Verity patch added to a flashable zip.
- Force Encryption patch also added to flashable zip.
Fastboot Installation Process
- Connect your Realme 3 Pro device to the computer.
- Go to the Fastboot mode from your device. [Switch off > Press and hold Power + Volume Up button for a few seconds]
- Download the PitchBlack-charlie-001.img file from the link given above and copy it to the installed ADB folder on your computer something like this. (C: > Program Files > ADB & Fastboot)
- Now, press Shift+ right-click on the blank area into the folder and open Command Windows.
- Next, type the below command in the command window to check whether the device is connected in fastboot mode or not:
- If you get a device serial number on your screen, you’re good to go. Otherwise, reconnect your device again in fastboot mode and make sure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Now, type another command mentioned below and hit enter:
fastboot flash recovery PitchBlack-charlie-001.img
- Next, type the last command to boot into recovery:
fastboot boot PitchBlack-charlie-001.img
- Now, the Pitch Black Recovery Menu will open. Go to Install > Locate and select the Pitch Black Recovery zip file and swipe to confirm flash.
- Restart your device.
- You’re done. You’ve flashed PBRP successfully.
Hope that you’ve successfully installed the PBRP on the Realme 3 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any issue, write down in the comments below.