A mobile phone camera becomes an important option or feature we can say. If we talk about any smartphones, we definitely ask for camera features and specs at first nowadays. In the past few years, the Android Operating System and smartphones have improved a lot. Most of the devices are now comes with dual or triple rear camera setup while some of the devices come with a quad camera and Penta camera setup. But Google is still providing a single camera lens on its Pixel-series devices. The camera software is way more powerful and improved than the others. Therefore, the Google Camera application on Pixel devices is just amazing. Thanks to all developers who have ported the Pixel GCam for so many devices to make it compatible and work perfectly for both Android Oreo and Pie. Now, you can Download Google Camera for Realme 3/3 Pro with all features working [GCam].
Google Camera Port and features
For those who don’t have a clear idea about Google camera, it’s also known as the GCam. The latest version of GCam has been ported from the 3rd generation of Pixel phones based on Android 9 Pie with Night mode. It brings so many features such as Night Sight, HDR+, Lens Blur, Photo Sphere, slow motion, HDR+ enhanced mode, etc. The Night mode allows the user to click photos brighter even in dark conditions with a good amount of details. It even offers better Portrait images, RAW file editing/saving, Video Stabilization, Google Lens, etc.
But other devices don’t have such image quality like GCam images. Whereas, entry-level and mid-range devices won’t get this feature. Google only provides this to its flagship devices. But the Android developers have made this easy for us to download and install the correct google camera for the compatible device model. Especially thanks to Arnova8G2 to provide such amazing google camera ports for most of the devices available in the market.
Here in this article, we will share with you the download link and steps to install the config file for GCam on Realme 3/3 Pro model.
Download Google Camera for Realme 3/3 Pro
Here are the steps to download for the ported Google camera for Realme 3/3 Pro model.
- Now, install the ported app like a regular apk file on your phone. It may ask you to enable app permission on your device to allow install the APK from third party sources. Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Allow Apps from Unknown sources.
Steps to Install/Load Config.xml File
- After installing the APK, now you need to move the Realme_3_Config.xml file to the /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (the folder/path needs to be created manually)
- Now, open the GCam app and allow the permissions if required.
- Double tap near the shutter button (dark area around capture icon) and a menu will pop-up for config.
- Tap on Restore button. It will execute the downloaded Config.xml file automatically.
Steps to Export/Save the Config.xml File
- In order to back up your settings, go to the settings menu.
- Your configuration will be saved in the default /GCam/Configs/ folder (i,e /GCam/Configs/config-name.xml). This file can be used on another GCam version which supports this feature as well.
That’s it. You’re done. Now you can enjoy the Google Camera Realme 3/3 Pro. We hope you found this guide helpful. Stay tuned to GetDroidTips for more info.