Infinix Smart 3 and 3 Plus (X5516 / X627) launched in April 2019 with Mediatek processor and runs out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Now, if you’re using the Infinix Smart 3 or Smart 3 Plus device and facing issues like authentication or buffer error, you will need to fix it via the SP Flash Tool or Miracle Box or CM2 box. But if you don’t fix it, you will encounter a secure boot error. In order to flash those devices, you will require a Secure Boot DA file. Here you can download and install for both the Infinix Smart 3 and 3 Plus MTK Secure Boot DA file.
If your MediaTek powered Android device got corrupted or bricked, you will require a Download Agent file to access its onboard storage and fix it. Here in this guide, we will share with you the steps to install the Download Agent (DA) files for your device. The boot file or firmware file is also known as the DA file. The DA file is necessary to flash any file into a sucre boot enabled MTK device.
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Infinix Smart 3 and 3 Plus
- System Image backup of the Infinix Smart 3 and 3 Plus
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on an Infinix Smart 3 and 3 Plus
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- DA File:
- Download SP Flash Tool
- This DA file is supported for the Infinix Smart 3 and 3 Plus devices only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Infinix Smart 3 and 3 Plus device from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Infinix Smart 3 and 3 Plus MTK Secure Boot DA auth File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Download NCK Pro Box | NCK Pro Box Drivers – Install both on your PC
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.0
- Y0ur Infinix Smart 3 and 3 Plus will now reboot with reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install it.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Infinix Smart 3 and 3 Plus LB8 device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.