Nomi is a Russian smartphone brand that releases quite affordable smartphones and comes with the MediaTek and Spreadtrum processor lineup. Now, if you’re one of the Nomi smartphone users and want to flash the stock firmware (Stock ROM) on your handset then you can easily do this by following the Nomi Firmware Flash Guide here and we’ll also share with you How to ByPass MediaTek Protection Easily. It may possible that somehow your device isn’t running well.
Sometimes the software may become laggy or your device may be stuck in the bootloop issue or get bricked unfortunately during rooting/installing the custom firmware, etc. In addition, some users also experience issues with the FRP or pattern lock. In all of these scenarios, there is only one thing that you can do quite easily is just flash the stock firmware on the device and it should start running well.
What is a Stock ROM?
Stock ROMs do come with smartphones and tablet devices by default from the manufacturers. Each and every device does come with an individual stock firmware that has been designed by the manufacturer for the particular model only. So, it’s always better to use the stock firmware for better stability, performance, optimizations, and software updates.
Although the stock ROM comes with a couple of limitations so that users can’t change the subsystem elements on the device or customize from the root level normally. Whereas the bootloader also comes locked with the stock firmware. So, all the interested users have to unlock the bootloader first and then they can jump into the world of Android customization.
Advantages of Stock ROM
- Flashing the Stock ROM can easily unbrick the handset.
- Fix or repair IMEI on the handset using DB files.
- Uninstall third-party malware or adware apps/files.
- Fix the bootloop issue.
- Resolve the FRP lock and pattern lock issue.
- Fix Networking-related issues.
- Unroot your device.
- Restore the factory default state on the handset.
- Improve battery backup or slow charging or overheating issues.
- Get back the manufacturer’s warranty status (if any).
- Improves performance, lags, app compatibility issues, etc.
- Get official software OTA updates (if applicable).
How to Flash Nomi Smartphone Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Nomi, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: All Nomi devices listed here
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Nomi USB Drivers
All Supported Device List and Download:
|Smartphone Name||Download Link|
|Nomi Corsa 3 C070012||Download|
|Nomi Ultra 4 LTE C101034||Download|
|Nomi Corsa 4 C070014L||Download|
|Nomi Ultra 4||Download|
|Nomi C080010 Libra 2||Download|
|Nomi 3 Mini||Download|
|Nomi C101010 Ultra 2||Download|
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Nomi smartphone, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Nomi smartphone.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Nomi smartphone successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.