If you’re using any of the AirPods or AirPods Pro and going to AppleCare service or want to check the warranty status via serial number, then you’re in right place. Here we’ve shared a couple of ways How to find AirPods and AirPods Pro Serial Number. As we all know that a serial number of a device is a unique code that can be used to check warranty, insurance claim, originality of the product, and more. So, it’s quite obvious to check the serial number first before going to the service center or claiming a warranty.
It’s worth mentioning that the original Apple products should be purchased from an authorized Apple Retail Store or exclusive Apple Store or via the official Apple online store to maintain authenticity. However, there are plenty of online stores and offline stores are available where you can get Apple products with warranty at an even lower price tag. So, you should be aware of this.
How to Connect AirPods to a Chromebook
AirPods Microphone Not Working, How to Fix?
How To Connect AirPods To Your Steam Deck
How to Fix If One AirPod Pro Not Working Issue
Fix: MacBook Air / Pro Not Detecting AirPods or Bluetooth Headphones
Reasons Why One AirPods Louder Than The Other: Is There Any Fix?
Steps to find AirPods and AirPods Pro Serial Number
- Open the case lid of AirPods or AirPods Pro.
- You will find the serial number printed on the lid from inside.
Now, it’s quite possible that you can’t read the printed serial number due to tiny font sizes or even the serial number print has been washed out. So, you can go to your iPhone or iPad to check further.
- Head over to the Settings menu on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to General > Tap on About option > scroll down and tap on the name of AirPods or AirPods Pro.
- Here you will get all the AirPods or AirPods Pro details like name, serial number, firmware version, hardware version.
- If you have the AirPods or AirPods Pro box packaging, it will be easier to find out the serial number.
- You will see the serial number printed on the backside of the box.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide really useful. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.