Hyper Scape is one of the free-to-play first-person shooter online battle royale game that’s developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It’s available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Just like Valorant, this game has also multiple characters and abilities (hacks) to level up with unique skills. Though the game becomes very much popular within a month or so, plenty of Windows version players are experiencing a couple of issues or errors. Hyper Scape No Compatible Driver/Hardware Found is one of them. Now, if you’re also facing the same, check this guide to fix it.
According to the affected players, whenever they get into the match through the technical beta pass, the particular error message appears that says “No compatible driver/ hardware found VK_Error_Initialization_Failed.” As the message indicates that there is some issue with the graphics card driver or the Vulkan graphics API. So, all the affected players can follow the possible solutions below to resolve this issue.
Table of Contents
How to Fix Hyper Scape No Compatible Driver/Hardware Found
Before jumping into the guide below, make sure that your PC/Laptop configuration is meeting the minimum or recommended system requirements of the Hyper Scape game. If in case, you’re running on an older version of Windows or having a lower specs hardware setup then you may not be able to play the game properly. You can visit this article to check out the system requirements of this game.
If your system configuration is meeting the requirements and you still experience the same issue, then check out the below steps.
1. Update GPU
If you’re using the Nvidia graphics card then update the GeForce Experience app on your PC from the Nvidia official site here. But if you’re using the AMD graphics card on your system, then update the latest AMD Drivers from here.
Alternatively, you can click on Start > Type Device Manager and click on it from the search result > Click on Display adapter (arrow icon) to expand the list > Right-click on the dedicated graphics card > Click on Update driver > Select ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’. It will automatically download and install the latest GPU update on your Windows (if available). Once done, your computer will ask you to restart. Simply restart your PC/Laptop and try running the game again.
2. Update Windows
Updating Windows OS to the latest version mostly fixes plenty of common issues. So, it’s always recommended to check for the Windows update and if available, just download and install it.
- Click on Start > Select Settings (cog icon).
- Click on Update & Security > Click on Check for updates.
- If there is a new update available, click on Download and Install.
- Once done, your computer will restart automatically.
3. Disable Integrated GPU
Each and every processor comes with an integrated graphics card that can handle the basic graphics-related works on the computer. But when it comes to the high graphics games, you will require a dedicated graphics card with the graphics driver. But the integrated one some times selected as default even after including the dedicated one. So, disabling that can also fix the issue.
- Click on Start > Type Device Manager and click on it from the search result > Expand Display Adapters. If you see two graphics cards in the list, simply disable the integrated graphics card by right-clicking on it and choosing Disable device.
- Once done, restart your computer.
4. Change Preferred Graphics Processor
You will need to set the Preferred Graphics Processor to a High-Performance NVIDIA Processor. In order to do this, follow the below steps:
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel > Select 3D Settings.
- Click on Manage 3D settings > Set Preferred Graphics Processor to High-Performance NVIDIA Processor.
- Save changes and restart your computer.
- Finally, you can try running the Hyper Scape game to check for the issue.
That’s it, guys. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comment section below.