Hyper Scape is one of the latest free-to-play first-person shooter video game that offers online battle royale mode developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It’s available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One platforms. However, the new game also comes with plenty of bugs and errors that plenty of PC players may experience either while launching or during gameplay. Here we’ve shared the steps to fix Hyper Scape The Procedure Entry Point Error or Vulkan-1.dll error if you’re facing the same issue and want to solve it as early as possible.
It’s worth mentioning that there could a number of reasons behind this particular error such as an outdated graphics driver, missing Vulkan-1.dll file, using an integrated graphics card, an outdated Windows OS, any temporary system glitch, any background running processes, and more. So, without further ado, let’s jump into the possible workarounds below.
How to Fix Hyper Scape The Procedure Entry Point Error or Vulkan-1.dll error
Here we’ve provided all the troubleshooting steps that should work for you if you want to fix the said error properly on your Hyper Scape PC version.
1. Update GPU Driver
- Click on Start > Type Device Manager and click on it from the search result.
- Click on Display adapters to expand the list.
- Right-click on the dedicated GPU card.
- Click on Update driver.
- Select Search for automatically updated driver software.
- Next, simply download and install the driver update (if available).
- Once done, reboot your PC.
2. Download Vulkan-1.dll
- First, download the Vulkan-1.dll file on your PC.
- Then extract the zip file to a folder.
- Next, copy all the files to C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SYSWOW64 location.
- Restart your PC and try running the game again.
3. Use Dedicated GPU
- Launch Nvidia Control Panel > Select Manage 3D Settings.
- Click on Preferred Graphics Processor > Select High-Performance Nvidia Processor.
- Save the changes.
- Reboot your computer and check for the error again.
4. Update Windows
- Click on Start > Select Settings.
- Click on Update & Security > Click on Check for updates.
- If a new Windows update or cumulative update is available, simply download and install it.
- Once done, restart your PC and try running the game again.
5. Verify Game Files
- Open the Uplay client > Click on Games.
- Head over to the Hyper Scape game > Click on the arrow and select Verify files from the drop-down menu.
- Run the process and wait for it to complete.
- Once done, restart your PC after exiting the client properly.
- Check for the error again.
6. Run Uplay Client as an Administrator
- Right-click on the Uplay client shortcut or the exe file from the installed directory.
- Select Properties > Head over to the Compatibility tab.
- Check the box of Run this program as an administrator by clicking on it.
- Finally, click on Apply and hit OK to save the changes.
- Restart your PC and try running the game.
7. Clear Background Tasks
- Right-click on the Taskbar > Click on Task Manager.
- Form the Processes tab, click on high-consuming background running service to select and click on End Task.
- Do the same for all high CPU/Memory consuming services.
- Once done, restart your PC.
8. Reinstall Uplay
- Click on Start > Type Control Panel and click on it from the search result.
- Select Uninstall a program > Right-click on Uplay and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and completely uninstall it.
- Restart your PC.
- Head over to the Uplay (Ubisoft) official page and download the desktop app.
- Double-click on it to install the Uplay client on your PC by following the on-screen prompts of the installation wizard.
- Log into the Ubisoft account and try running the Hyper Scape game again.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve found this guide pretty useful. For further queries, you can comment below.