Capcom Co., Ltd. did finally release Monster Hunter Rise for Windows on January 12, 2022, on Steam. It’s an action-hunting multiplayer role-playing video game that has been published for the Nintendo Switch console previously and the PC version has also been added. However, multiple reports are coming out that the Monster Hunter Rise game not loading or not working on Nintendo Switch for some players which is frustrating. If you’re also one of them, you can follow this guide to fix it.
If you’re experiencing startup crashing or not working issues with the games on your Nintendo Switch then you’ll need to perform a set of troubleshooting methods that are mentioned below. It’s quite common for the Nintendo Switch console users to encounter such an issue in most games for years. But there is nothing to worry about it because we’ve provided a couple of possible workarounds below that should gonna help you out.
Fix: Monster Hunter Rise Not Loading or Not Working on Nintendo Switch
It looks like a random software or game bug, corrupted game files, game card issue, or even the game coding error can trigger several issues whatsoever. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Restart the Nintendo Switch
First of all, you should reboot your Nintendo Switch console to refresh the temporary glitch or cache data issue. Mostly restarting the device system helps you to resolve the game launching issues a lot. To do so:
- Press and hold the Power button on the console for three seconds to turn the device on.
- Go to the Power menu and select Restart from the drop-down menu.
2. Update the Game
Second, you can try checking for the game updates and then make sure to install the update on the console. An outdated game patch version may include several issues or bugs that can trigger game launching issues. Keep in mind that your Nintendo Switch is online and the internet connectivity is working well. To do that:
- Head over to the home screen of your Nintendo Switch.
- Select the Monster Hunter Rise game title > Hit the right controller’s Plus button.
- Now, select Software Update from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose Using the Internet as a Source and proceed.
- Wait for the update process to be completed.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the Nintendo Switch console.
3. Clear the Cache Memory
If the above methods did not resolve the problem then you’ll need to clear the cache memory from your console’s system by following the steps below. To do so:
- Navigate to the Nintendo Switch Home menu.
- Now, select System Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a System > Select Formatting Options from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the option to Delete All Content and Settings from your browser’s menu.
- Clear the cache for the selected user and then follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
- Finally, check for the issue whether it has been fixed or not.
4. Recover Corrupted Game Data
You should also try repairing or recovering the corrupted game data on your Nintendo Switch console by following the steps below. To do this:
- Navigate to the main menu by tapping the Home button.
- Choose System Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Data Management from the list on the left side.
- Now, select Software from the drop-down menu on the right side.
- Once done, choose the Monster Hunter Rise game that you want to repair from the drop-down menu.
- Select Look for Data Errors and wait for it to complete.
- Finally, reboot the switch console to apply changes.
5. Use an SD card to set up the game
Sometimes the internal storage of the Nintendo Switch console may get corrupted or due to the cache data issue, owners might unable to resolve the game crashes and poor performance whatsoever. Rather than installing them on the internal storage, it’s recommended to install them on the SD card and check for the issue again.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.