It seems that more and more OnePlus TV users are experiencing issues with multiple connectivity issues, screen-related issues, screen freezing or stuttering, app crashes, update failed issues, etc. Meanwhile, some of the affected OnePlus TV users are also reporting that they’re Unable to Power On the TV or it Keeps Restarting randomly which is quite frustrating. If you’re also facing the same issue, you can check out this guide.
Well, it’s worth mentioning that no matter what device you’re using, if that device is running on the Android operating system, the chances are quite high that you may start getting multiple issues on day-to-day usage whatsoever. However, we can’t fully blame an operating system because sometimes the hardware or the customized skin may also cause several problems with the user experience.
Fix: OnePlus TV Unable to Power On or Keeps Restarting
Plenty of OnePlus TV users are reporting that either the TV keeps rebooting or it doesn’t turn on by any means. Weird! But this is what happens to the unfortunate users at this moment. Unlike other issues with OnePlus TVs, this isn’t related to the application or software version. Luckily, here we’ve shared a couple of possible workarounds that should fix the issue.
1. OnePlus TV doesn’t power on
- Check whether the power cable and the power source are well enough/working properly.
- Make sure to check if the LED indicator is glowing on the TV or not.
- Additionally, if the OnePlus TV appears to turn off automatically without your intent, try disabling some of the TV’s energy efficiency features from ‘Settings’ > ‘More settings’ > ‘Timer’. Also, check if the scheduled sleep mode or time function is enabled or not.
- Try performing the factory reset on your TV from ‘Settings’ > ‘More Settings’ > ‘Reset’.
2. Stuck in booting screen/repeatedly restarting
- Ensure whether the TV’s power cable is connected properly and working well at both ends. Also, make sure that the remote control is working fine.
- If there is any dust or smudge is available on the power button, gently clean it.
- You should also check whether the antenna cable or cable TV wires are properly connected or not.
- If you have a cable box or set-top box for the cable TV, then please ensure it’s plugged in and turned on properly.
- Cross-check if the input source has any kind of extra current or electric short. If yes, take a proper precaution to touch the electric source or power cable and turn off the connection first. Next, unplug the power cord or any kind of input cable, and try fixing it out.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.
Credit: OnePlus Support