HB Studios Multimedia Ltd. has developed the latest PGA TOUR 2K21 and published by 2K Games in August 2020. The game is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia. Though the game is well optimized for the Windows version, there are plenty of players encountering multiple issues. PGA TOUR 2K21 Game Not Saving or No Audio/Sound Bug is one of them.
Here we’ve shared some of the possible steps to fix the mentioned problem on your PC very easily. If you’re also facing the same issue then check out the troubleshooting guide below. It’s needless to say that each and every PC game do come with plenty of issues or bugs that Windows users mostly experience. But it’s quite awkward for the players to handle issues with the newly released game. But don’t worry. We will get you covered.
Fix PGA TOUR 2K21 Game Not Saving or No Audio/Sound Bug
Here we’ve shared both the game not saving and sound-related issues in the PGA TOUR 2K21 game. Just follow a couple of steps to fix the issue individually. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Fix Game Not Saving
- First of all, make sure to run the Steam client as an administrator. To do this, Right-click on the Steam (exe) file on your desktop or from the Start menu.
- Go to Properties > Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Click on the ‘run this program as an administrator’ to enable the checkbox.
- Click on Apply and then OK to save changes.
- You will need to do the same steps with the PGA TOUR 2K21 (exe) file as well.
- Once done, restart your computer and try running the game again.
Next, you can follow some of the other possible steps below:
- Head over to the Settings > Update & Security,
- Click on Windows Security > Virus & Threat Protection.
- Select Manage ransomware protection > Turn off controlled folder access.
- You can also turn off the Real-Time Protection option.
- If in case, you’re using the third-party antivirus program on your PC then just turn off the Real-time protection temporarily.
Whereas, it seems that some of the affected players have also fixed the same issue by turning off the OneDrive Cloud backup feature on Windows. It comes by default mostly on Windows 10 and always runs in the background.
So, just disable the Microsoft OneDrive Cloud backup option from the Start menu.
2. Fix No Audio/Sound Bug
Some of the affected players have also started reporting that they aren’t receiving any sound during the PGA TOUR 2K21 gameplay. So, all you need to do is to check the audio device output which is connected on the PC and active as well.
- First of all, go to the Device Manager > Click on Audio inputs and outputs (arrow icon) > Now, right-click on the connected audio device and select “Update driver” > Click on Seach automatically for updated driver software > If there is any update available, it will automatically download and install the update > Restart your computer.
- Additionally, you can go to the Settings > Click on System > Select Sound > Click on “Sound Control Panel”.
- From the new window, you just need to click on your active audio device > Select Properties > Choose the ‘Spatial Sound’ tab > Select “Off” and save changes.
- Finally, it’s recommended to restart your Windows system and check for the sound issue again.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, feel free to ask in the comment below.