If your Roku streaming device (Roku TV) not connecting to the Wi-Fi network for some reason, you’re in the right place. Here we’ll share with you the possible steps to fix out the particular issue in easy ways. Roku is one of the most affordable and easy to use media streaming devices that offers thousands of TV channels, online movies, shows, etc for both free & paid. TV users can easily connect the Roku device and start using it along with Roku Remote. However, some of the users may find it difficult to connect online. If you’re also one of them, check this guide.
Fix: HBO Max crashing on Roku / Fire Stick TV
Fix: Fubo TV Not Working on Roku, Firestick, And Apple TV
How to Fix Pandora Not Working on Roku TV
TCL Roku TV Black Screen Issue, How to Fix?
How to Sign out of Netflix on Roku Device
List of All Free Channels Available on Roku 2023
Luckily, there are a couple of possible methods to get back your Roku online. The methods are very simple and quick and everyone can perform it very easily. So, whenever your Roku device won’t connect online, make sure to check your internet connection at first. So, let’s get started.
How to Fix If Roku not Connecting to WiFi network?
- First of all, check your internet connection whether it’s working properly or not.
- Next, you should restart your Wi-Fi router or reset it to fix the Roku not Connecting to WiFi issue.
- Alternatively, you can connect your Roku device to an ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi and check for the issue.
- Make sure you’re on the Roku home menu > You have to perform some of the Roku Remote key combinations to open up the Roku Platform Secret Screen. Press 5 times Home button + Fast Forward + Play + Rewind + Play + Fast Forward to open up that screen.
- Now, go to the System Operations Menu and select it > Go to Disable Network Pings. (If it’s showing Enable Network Pings, then leave as it is)
- Next, go back to the Home menu > Go to Settings > Go to System > Head over to About > Select System Restart and confirm to restart.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve found this guide useful and now you know how to fix your Roku device if can’t connect to Wi-Fi.
This trick helped me to solve my connection issue.
Not able to connect Roku TV to wireless Network… have done your methods and still can not open the Roku hidden platform
my Roku has been working now it wont connect to the internet I have entered the correct password several times can not get it to connect the wi-fi strength says excellent
my Roku has been working now it won’t connect to the internet I have entered the correct password several times cannot get it to connect the wi-fi strength says excellent.