Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts did release Titanfall 2 back in 2016 as a first-person shooter video game, a sequel to 2014’s Titanfall. It includes both the single-player campaign & multiplayer gameplay with weapons, new titans & pilots, customization, and progression systems that allow players to get an enhanced experience. However, some players report facing the Titanfall 2 No Server Found Error in 2023 on Xbox consoles.
Now, if you’re one of the victims of such an error on the Xbox console, don’t worry. Here we’ve shared a couple of possible workarounds for you that should come in handy. Many Titanfall 2 players are recently facing the server connectivity issue, or the request timed out error while trying to get into the multiplayer mode. Such kind of server connectivity errors like Error 429 on the Xbox consoles might trouble you a lot which becomes irritating.
- Fix: Titanfall 2 No Server Found Error 2023
Fix: Titanfall 2 No Server Found Error 2023
Luckily, we’ve mentioned some troubleshooting methods below to resolve the no-server-found error on the Xbox consoles quickly. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Check for Titanfall 2 Server Status
The chances are high that somehow the Titanfall 2 servers are going through a rough patch due to the outage or technical fault in some regions. If that’s true, you may encounter multiple issues with the game launching and connecting to the servers online. So, it’s better to check for the Titanfall 2 Server Status webpage to ensure there is no issue with the game server. Additionally, you can check the Xbox Live Status to ensure there is no issue with the Xbox online services.
At the time of writing this article, we’re seeing that Electronic Arts servers do have some outage or technical issue which is specific to the Xbox platforms. So, if you’re also facing the no-server found error for a while, make sure to wait for a couple of hours & then try again.
2. Update the Titanfall 2 Game
An outdated game patch version on the PC can trouble you a lot in terms of game launching or connecting to the game servers. You should always check for the game update manually by following the steps below to get additional features and improvements.
- Make sure to turn on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S gaming console.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the menu.
- Now, scroll down to the right > Select Settings.
- Scroll down until you see Updates & downloads.
- From the next page, select Keep my console up to date and Keep my games & games up to date to enable the checkbox.
3. Check the Internet Connection
The chances are also applicable that your internet connection is somehow having an issue with the slow speed or stability. It’s better to run a speed test of the connected internet online and try playing other multiplayer games. If in case, there is an issue with the internet connection at your end, try switching to a wired (ethernet) connection from Wi-Fi or vice versa to cross-check the issue.
Make sure to contact your internet service provider (ISP) to get it checked, and ask to fix the issue. You can also switch to a different ISP or upgrade to a higher plan.
4. Check for Software Updates
It’s highly recommended you check for system updates on the Xbox console before jumping into any other getting into any other workarounds because an outdated system version can trigger screen-related issues whatsoever. To do so:
- Press the Home button on the Xbox console to open the Dashboard menu.
- Now, select Settings from the bottom of the menu > Select All Settings.
- Choose System > Select Updates.
- Select Update Console (if available) > Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update process.
- Once done, make sure to restart the console to apply changes.
5. Clear the Cache Data on Xbox
You should try clearing out the cache data on your Xbox console by following the steps below to ensure there is no issue with the temporary glitch on the system.
- Press and hold the Power button on the Xbox console.
- Ensure to unplug the power cable from the back of your Xbox console.
- Press and hold the Power button on the front side of your Xbox console multiple times.
- Wait for a minute and then plug the power cable back in.
- Then press the Power button on your Xbox console to turn it back on.
- Your cache data should be cleared completely.
If the cache data doesn’t clear properly then make sure to clear the persistent data on the Xbox console by following the steps below.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide menu.
- Select Settings > Go to Devices & connections.
- Choose Blu-ray > Select Persistent Storage.
- Select Clear Persistent Storage.
6. Delete the Saved Game Data
Well, clearing out the game-saved data on the console may also fix multiple issues with the game launching or multiplayer gameplay. You can try it out:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide menu.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.
- On the Manage storage devices screen, select Clear local saved games for the Titanfall 2 game.
Next, you can delete the cloud-saved date of the specific game by following the steps below.
- From the Home menu, select My games & apps.
- Highlight the Titanfall 2 game.
- Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Make sure to select Manage game & add-ons.
- Select the Saved data checkbox and choose the item you want to delete.
- Confirm to Delete it and reboot the console to apply changes.
7. Opt Out of Xbox Insider Hub
Xbox Insider Hub offers early beta access to Xbox console users to ensure users can get new features and improvements before releasing the feature update officially. But sometimes it can bring multiple issues or bugs to the console users which might trigger game launching or connectivity issues. Make sure to leave the Xbox Insider Hub program by following the steps below.
- Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide menu.
- Go to the Xbox Insider Hub > Select the Xbox Update Preview.
- Select the Manage option > You can now select Xbox Update Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead.
- If prompted, confirm the process, and then reboot the console to leave the beta program.
8. Perform a Hard Reset on Xbox Consoles
If the above methods didn’t work for you, make sure to perform a hard reset on Xbox consoles by following the steps below to ensure there is no cache data or system glitch issue bothering you. Sometimes clearing the cache data and deleting the saved game data might not be helpful for everyone. In that case, hard reset the Xbox console to refresh the system.
- Power On the Xbox console > Press the Xbox button on the controller.
- Select Profile & system > Choose Settings.
- Choose System > Select Console info.
- Select Reset Console > Choose the Reset and Remove Everything option to fully reset & remove all data from your Xbox.
9. Contact EA Help
Last but not the least, you should contact EA Help for further assistance that will help the developers to investigate the issue. Make sure to create a support ticket for the same.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.