Forza Horizon 5 is a 2021 racing video game that has been developed by Playground Games and published by Xbox Game Studios which is a twelfth main installment of the Forza series. Forza series have had a separate fanbase for years and car racing lovers prefer Forza titles quite well. However, some of the players are reporting that the Forza Horizon 5 Not Showing Up in the Radeon Software which is a frustrating issue among PC users.
It’s also worth mentioning that having issues with the FH5 exe file won’t show on the Radeon software may happen if PC users are playing the game via Xbox Game Pass subscription. Sometimes issues with the Windows version or outdated game version may cause multiple issues whatsoever. Due to this, players cannot use the sharpening, anti-lag, or freesync feature on the Radeon software which is a big mess for true gamers.
Fix: Forza Horizon 5 Not Showing Credits After Race
How to Play Forza Horizon 5 on Linux
Fix: Forza Horizon 5 Crashing on PC
Fix: Forza Horizon 5 Screen Flickering or Tearing on PC and Xbox Console
Fix: Logitech G920, G923, G29 Not Working on Forza Horizon 4/5
Fix: Forza Horizon 5 Can’t Join Friends Session
All Forza Horizon 5 Error Codes and Their Solutions
Fix: Forza Horizon 5 Wheel Not Detecting
Fix: Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter Not Working on Forza Horizon 4/5
Is There A Cheat to Unlock All Cars on Forza Horizon 5?
Forza Horizon 5 vs Real Life – All Point of Interests Based on Game Map
Fix: Forza Horizon 5 Not Showing Up in Radeon Software
Luckily, here we’ve shared all the possible workarounds below that should gonna help you out. However, we’ll recommend you to follow all the methods one by one until the problem has been fixed.
1. Update Graphics Drivers
You should always update graphics drivers on your Windows PC to run all the programs smoothly without any kind of crashes. To do this:
- Right-click on the Start Menu to open up the Quick Access Menu.
- Click on Device Manager from the list.
- Now, double-click on the Display adapters category to expand the list.
- Then right-click on the dedicated graphics card name.
- Select Update driver > Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- If there is an update available, it’ll automatically download and install the latest version.
- Once done, make sure to reboot your computer to change effects.
Alternatively, you can manually download the latest version of the graphics driver and install it directly from the official website of your graphics card manufacturer. As you’re an AMD graphics card user, you can visit the AMD website for the same.
2. Update Windows
An outdated Windows OS build can cause multiple issues with the system’s performance and stability that affect the application to run properly. It’s always recommended to the PC users to update Windows to the latest version by following the steps below:
- Press Windows + I keys to open up the Windows Settings menu.
- Next, click on Update & Security > Select Check for updates under the Windows Update section.
- If there is a feature update available, select Download and install.
- It may take a while to complete the update.
- Once done, restart your computer to install the update.
3. Reinstall DirectX
Sometimes reinstalling or updating DirectX on the PC via the official Microsoft website on your computer may help you to launch games or applications properly. You’ll have to download and install the DirectX installer package then run it. Keep in mind that you’ll require DirectX 12 or above to run the Forza Horizon 5 game properly.
4. Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
You should also reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime on your PC to fix Forza Horizon 5 Not Showing Up in the Radeon Software in most cases. To do so:
- Click on the Windows Start menu > Type Apps & Features > Click on it from the search result.
- Next, locate the Microsoft Visual C++ program(s) in the list.
- Select each program and click on Uninstall.
- Visit the official Microsoft website and download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime.
- Once all is done, make sure to install it on your computer, and restart the system to change effects.
5. Reinstall AMD Radeon Software
Make sure to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of the AMD Radeon Software on your PC to apply changes. Sometimes reinstalling the program may fix multiple issues like the game not launching or not appearing on the list. You can just head over to the AMD website to grab a new version.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.