Samsung Started seeding the latest June Security Patch update for Galaxy S7 Edge in Canada region. The update has been rolling out as we speak. The update comes with build number G935W8VLS2BQF1 for Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935W8. We had already shared earlier build of May Security patch for Galaxy S7 Edge last month. Samsung is always quick in updating their devices to latest security patch.
This update is not a major update but you can flash this new incremental update which comes with June Security Patch. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Today we have the latest Security patch build which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can download and install the G935W8VLS2BQF1 June Security 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge for Canada region. The download link is included for all the carriers in Canada like Rogers, Telus, Sasktel, Wind Mobile, Videotron, etc.
If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. This update is sent in a phase wise manner via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S7 Edge in Canada.
As we said, the latest build number G935W8VLS2BQF1 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM- G935W8 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 in Canada.
Flash G935W8VLS2BQF1 June Security Nougat For Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 Canada
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat G935W8VLS2BQF1 For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge in Canada (Rogers, Sasktel, Bell, Telus, Koodo Mobile, Videotron, Eastlink, and Globalive Wind).
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to June Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
I’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Install Android 7.0.2 Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S7 Edge
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S7 Edge
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update G935W8VLS2BQF1 on Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 (G935W8VLS2BQF1).
- Supported for Rogers, Sasktel, Bell, Telus, Koodo Mobile, Videotron, Eastlink, and Globalive Wind.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
- Download Samsung Firmware File