Here In this article, we will share with you all the latest Galaxy A10S Stock Firmware collections with firmware download links, requirements, tools, drivers, etc. We will also provide you the full installation guide for the Stock Firmware as well via Odin Flash Tool. The Samsung Odin Flash Tool is required to flash Stock ROM on any Galaxy device easily. In order to download and install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10s, follow the full article completely.
Samsung Galaxy A10s device was launched a couple of weeks ago this year. If you’re using the Galaxy A10S device or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. Now, we assume that you’re already using the device model and having some issues with the device software. The advanced users perform customizations or tweaks to their device which may lead some issues with the software. It can be a camera issue, battery draining, or charging issues, Google apps issue, or performance issue. Some times, users tweak their device and block the automatic OTA update notification as well. Therefore, whenever a new software OTA update receives, users can’t find or get notified easily.
If you’re also facing similar kind of issues with your handset, follow the full guide. Some times, advanced users or developers want to flash any mod file, install a custom recovery, bootloader unlock, or root their devices. In this case, they may get some issues with bootloop or soft bricking as well. So, you will need to flash the Stock ROM again on your device to get back in track easily.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A10S Specifications: Overview
The smartphone comes with a 6.20-inches touch display with 720×1520 pixels resolution quality. It’s powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core processor, paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage options. While the storage is expandable up to 512GB via a MicroSD card slot.
The handset runs on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of Samsung’s One UI custom skin out-of-the-box. It’s packed by a 4,000 mAh battery which will give you a full day of battery backup on moderate usage. The dual Nano-SIM device packs a dual rear 13MP camera (f/1.8) and a 2MP camera (f/2.4). It has PDAF, HDR, Panorama, AI Portrait mode, etc. While the front features an 8MP selfie camera on the front side with an f/2.0 aperture lens which also supports AI Face Unlock.
In terms of the connectivity options, it includes Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G/4G, Bluetooth, and more. While the phone includes an accelerometer and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It measures 156.90 × 75.80 × 7.80mm and weighs 168 grams. The device comes in Blue, Green, Red, and Black color options.
By installing a Stock Firmware on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
What is a Stock ROM?
A device comes with a preloaded official system or user interface called Stock ROM. The smartphone brands always provide a Stock Firmware which is the latest and compatible with your device model at that time. Therefore, users will get better user experience and device performance as well with that preloaded firmware. It’s worth mentioning that the Stock ROM also provides better security and stability to the device and user data as well. But it doesn’t come with so many visual changes or customizations like a custom ROM.
We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is really easy to use and customizable. Any of the advanced users or developers can easily customize their Android devices by installing a custom recovery, flashing Custom ROMs, mod files, or even root. During these kinds of processes, if you didn’t follow the guide or steps properly, you may get issues. Mostly the Android devices may occur Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera fail or boot loop. Now, if you’re facing similar kind of problem with your device, you have to manually install the Stock ROM again.
This process clears the device cache, internal storage, installed apps and games, temporary files. Therefore, you will get a new fresh ROM with clean UI which fixes almost every common issues. Here are some of the advantages of flashing a stock ROM.
Advantages of a Stock ROM
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A10S
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- Software Upgrade or Downgrade easily
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A10S
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
So here in this article, we will cover on Samsung Galaxy A10S Stock Firmware Collections. Now, let’s get into the firmware download links.
Download Samsung Galaxy A10S Stock Firmware
- A107MUBU5BTG6: May 2020 Patch – Download Page – South America
- A107FXXU6BTF1: June 2020 Security Patch – Download Page – Malaysia
- A107FXXU5BTD3 – Android 10 Update – Download Page – South Asia
- A107MUBU4BTDE – Android 10 update – Download Page – Panama
- A107FXXU5BTD2- Android 10 update – Download Page – Asia
- A107MUBS4ATC5 – March 2020 patch – Download Page – South America
- A107FXXU5BTCB – Android 10 – Download Page – Malaysia
- A107MUBS4ATC4 – March 2020 patch – Download Page – South America
- A107MUBS4ATB3 – February 2020 patch – Download Page – Mexico, Paraguay, and Brazil
- A107MUBS4ATAC / A107MUBS4ATB5 – February 2020 patch – Download Page – South America
- A107MUBS4ATA3 – January 2020 patch – Download Page – South America
- A107FXXU5ATA9 – January 2020 patch – Download Page – Kenya
- A107FXXU4ASL1 – December 2019 Patch – Download Page – Middle East
- A107FXXS5ASL3 – January 2020 patch – Download Page – Thailand
- A107MUBU3ASL1 / A107MUBU3ASL2 – December 2019 patch – Download page – South America
- A107FXXU3ASI4 – September 2019 Security patch: Download Page – Asian Region
- A107MUBS3ASI1 – September 2019 Security patch: Download Page – South America Region
- A107FXXU3ASH6 – June 2019 Security patch: Download Page – Middle East/African Region
- A107MUBU3ASK1 – November 2019 : Download Page – South America
- A107FXXU3ASJ5 – November 2019 Security patch : Download Page
- A107MUBU3ASI4 – September 2019 : Download Page
As the Galaxy A10S launched a couple of weeks ago with the latest Android 9.0 Pie version on the top of Samsung’s One UI, it may take a few more weeks to get a new software update. We will keep updating the list of all the latest firmware versions and download links frequently.
Steps to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10S
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A10S, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- Samsung Kies Software – Download and Install it on your computer.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy A10S battery charged at least up to 50%.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10S.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A10S, you need to follow the below guide carefully:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Samsung Galaxy Devices using Odin Tool
Check out our full depth video guide as well.Watch Video Guide to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Devices via Odin Tool
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.