Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 is one of the good looking tablet, with a large and vibrant screen. The displays on the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 look vibrant and rich with colors. One UI offers redesigned icons with new color palettes. In this topic, we will share the official Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 Android 11 R release date and feature guidelines.
Google has recently rolled out Android 11 Developer Preview update for the developers. It is now made available to the Google Pixel series. For Samsung, Nothing is confirmed as of yet! As soon as the Android 11 is made available to the OEMs, it is likely that Samsung will start rolling out beta updates for their flagship devices. In fact, the Korean smartphone manufacturer will roll out the Galaxy Android 11 update roadmap once it is available.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 was announced in April 2019 which sports a 10.1-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels with 224 PPI pixel density.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 is powered by a Exynos 7904 (14 nm) chipset coupled with 2/3GB of RAM and 32/64/128GB of internal storage. It also supports an 1TB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under One UI and backed by a 6150 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a single-camera setup with 8MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 5MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc.
- List of Android 11 Supported devices, Features, Release Date and Download
- How to Downgrade from Android 11 to Android 10 [Rollback Package]
- Android 11 Developer Preview 1 brings double tap gestures to launch Camera, Assistant, and more
- Samsung Galaxy Android 11 Supported Device Tracker: What’s new in One UI 3.0
- How to Enable Bubble Notification in Android 11
Android 11 – Overview
The Android 11 Developer Preview 1 is here and Google is planning to roll out in total, 6 updates before the stable Android 11 update is pushed out for the public. You can check out the image below which depicts the time frame of when the updates will be pushed.
Going by the timeline as mentioned above, the developer previews will be rolled out till April 2020 and starting from May 2020, the compatible devices will be served with the Android 11 beta update and finally is Q3 2020, the final and stable build of Android 11 will be made available for the OEMs.
Google I/O event is going to take place at Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California between May 12 and 14, 2020. It is that time, when Google will unveil it’s latest OS i.e. the Android 11 and then in September, probably will roll out the stable update. Talking about the features of the Android 11, you can check out the list of new features and enhancements it brings:
- Scheduled Dark Theme
- ‘Conversations’ Section in Notification Shade
- Built-in Screen Recorder
- Pin Apps in the Share Menu
- Send Images in Notification Replies
- New APIs for 5G
- Reverse Wireless Charging Support (Google Pixel 4a or 5)
- Use Bluetooth Headphones in Airplane Mode
- Scrolling screenshots
- Bubble Notifications on by Default
- New Back Cover Gestures (Likely Pixel-Exclusive)
- Show Refresh Rate
- Power Menu Toggles
- Quick Access Wallet
- New Permissions Options
- Background Location Access Must Be Granted Manually
- Auto-Block Spammy Permission Prompts
- New Scoped Storage Permission
- New Motion Sense Gesture (Pixel 4)
- New Notification History UI
- Increase Touch Sensitivity
- Better Back Sensitivity
- Mobile Drivers License Support
- Changes to BiometricPrompt API
- Improved Call Screening
- Support for Punch Hole & Waterfall Displays
- Disable Vibrations While Using the Camera
- HDMI Low-Latency Mode
- Low Latency Video Decoding
- New Bluetooth Stack
- Separated Quick Settings & Notification Tray
- Music Player in Quick Settings
- Unsupported Bluetooth Codecs Are Now Grayed Out
- Suggested Apps in Home Screen Dock
Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019
Since Samsung is quite busy in rolling out the One UI 2.0 (Android 10) update for the devices and there are quite a few devices waiting in line. So, it seems unlikely that the Android 11 update announcement will be made anytime soon. It is expected that the update will be made available for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 users only the next year after the stable Android 11 update comes out for the Google Pixel devices. We will keep you in the loop once we have more information in this regard.