G390FXXU3BRL3Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat.
About Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4:
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Exynos 7570 Quad processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 comes with 13MP rear Camera with LED flash and 5MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with a Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery. The handset supports single sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
List of Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Stock Firmware collection
|Software Version||Security Patch Update|
|G390FXXS6CTJ2||October 2020 Patch|
|G390WVLU2CTA2||January 2020 Patch|
|G390FXXU5CSL3||December 2019 Patch|
|G390FXXU4BSB3||February 2019 Security|
|G390FXXU3BRK5||December 2018 Security|
|G390FXXU3BRL3||December 2018 Security|
|G390FXXU2BRJ1||October 2018 Security|
|G390FXXU2BRI1||August 2018 Security|
|G390FXXU2BRH3||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|G390FXXU2ARG1||August 2018 Security|
|G390FXXU2ARF3||June 2018 Security Patch|
|G390FXXU2ARF2||June 2018 Security Patch|
|G390FXXU2ARD2||May 2018 Security Patch|
|G390FXXU2ARC3||March 2018 Security Patch|
|G390FXXU2ARA4||January 2018 Security Patch|
|G390FXXU1AQJ2||October 2017 Security Patch|
|G390FXXU1AQI3||August 2017 Security Patch|
|G390FXXU1AQF6||June 2017 Security Patch|
|G390WVLU1CSH5||August 2019 Patch|
|G390FXXU4BSB4||March 2019 Security Patch|
Required Drivers and Tools
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to download Odin Zip file on Desktop.
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.