Are you a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus user? Check this article to download Google Camera for Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus. Here we have also provided the GCam APK recommended settings that you should follow in order to get the best out of it. The year of 2019 is coming to the end and this year Samsung has released its best ever Galaxy Note series devices named Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+. Both devices offer great camera specifications and deliver best-in-class image quality.
There is nothing wrong with the Galaxy Note 10 series camera performance. But when it comes to the detailed night mode images or low light photos, even the Galaxy Note 10 series phones fall short. If you’re an Android user for a while and love mobile photography then you should know about Google Camera. If you don’t know, it’s one of the best third-party camera applications for the Android devices that you can get for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10/Note 10+ device.
The given Google Camera (GCam) APK file is compatible with the Galaxy Note 10 series devices and doesn’t require any tweak or root access as well. You just need to download and install the APK file on your handset and enjoy it. Now, let’s take a look at the camera details of both the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series models.
Table of Contents
Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus Camera Specifications
The big brother Galaxy Note 10 Plus sports a quad-rear camera setup of a 12MP (wide, f/1.5 to f/2.4) + a 12MP (telephoto, f/2.1) + a 16MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a TOF 3D VGA camera. It features Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom, Super Steady Video mode, an LED flash, auto HDR, Panorama mode, etc. On the front side, the device packs a 10MP (wide, f/2.2) selfie camera.
While the Galaxy Note 10 device packs the same rear and front cameras except the TOF 3D camera.
Google Camera for Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus
As the name suggests, Google Camera is officially developed by Google itself and comes on the Pixel series devices as a stock camera app. But thanks to the developer TINNEUN for developing the GCam APK file compatible for the Galaxy Note 10 (Snapdragon variant) series. Google Camera performs really well on its compatible Android devices even after porting from Pixel devices.
The GCam app features Portrait mode, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced, PhotoSphere, SuperZoom, AR Stickers, Slow Motion, Video Stabilization, RAW Image support, Google Lens, and more. It delivers stunning image quality that contains crisp details, better edge detection in portrait mode, adjusted contrast level, saturation level, and more.
Even the other flagship smartphone cameras can’t perform well like the Google Camera app. That’s why mobile photography lovers on Android devices prefer the GCam app mostly. With such kind of camera specifications on your Galaxy Note 10 series, the Google Camera app will enhance the image quality to the next level. So, it’s recommended to try the given GCam app for once.
Download GCam APK
Steps to Install GCam APK
- Download and Install the GCam APK file on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series.
- If in case, the Unknown Sources isn’t enabled then you have to enable it first.
- Go to the device Settings > Security > Additional settings > Privacy and enable Unknown Sources.
- After installation, open the app and provide all the required permissions.
- You’re done. Now, follow the recommended settings below.
- Open the GCam app and go to the Settings.
- Tap on More.
- Go to the BSG MOD Settings > Input Model > replace Interface Style > select the Pixel 2 model.
- Choose Configurations > PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+.
- Next, go back to the main settings interface and enable Google Photos.
- You have to Disable Zoom, enable HDR+.
- Enable HDR+ in the Portrait mode.
- Go to the Saturation level.
- Set Highlight Saturation to 1.8 and Shadow Saturation to 2.4 level.
- Now, close the app and reopen it.
We hope you’ve found this article useful and installed the Google Camera app on your Galaxy Note 10/10+ (Snapdragon) variant easily. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.