Hell Let Loose is an online multiplayer tactical FPS video game that’s based on the World War II storyline, developed by Black Matter and published by Team17 recently for the PC version. Here participated players can fight in iconic battles of the Western and Eastern Fronts of World War 2 that really stand out. However, plenty of players have reported that they’re unable to join the game due to Hell Let Loose Server Issue or Getting Kicked Out.
That’s one of the most reported issues so far since the game has been launched. Most of the PC and console users have encountered this particular server-related issue which is frustrating a lot. It seems that there are frequent disconnections to the HLL / T17 servers for the console users no matter whether you’re using PlayStation or Xbox. Whereas some players have reported that their earned XP Progression not saving during matches.
Hell Let Loose Server Issue: Getting Kicked Out
Sometimes the in-game settings that include controller settings, etc don’t save at all which is quite weird. Additionally, VoIP Communication not working, screen stuttering during the gameplay sessions, or even colorful artifacts are showing on Xbox Series consoles in the Main Menu screen, etc are also some of the most reported issues or bugs you can say. Now, it indicates that most of the issues are occurring from the server side.
Here it seems that players are having issues with server connectivity or mostly getting kicked out of it.
- First of all, make sure to check out the internet connection properly. A slower or unstable internet connection can cause multiple issues with the game launching and lagging.
- Second, reboot your game to ensure there is no system glitch or cache data issue troubling you.
- Third, try changing the server browser ping (in your Steam client settings) to ensure there are no missing servers issues appearing.
- Go to the Steam client > Settings > In-Game > In-Game server browser: Max pings/minute from Auto to 3000.
- Click on OK to save changes > Log out of Steam account > Log back into it.
- Check out the official Hell Let Loose Twitter handle for further reports, server downtime, or maintenance issue. You can also get to know about the latest patch releases, announcements, etc.
The chances are high that plenty of active players are trying to launch and play the game at the same time which may trigger server connectivity or getting kicked out of the game server issue. In that case, try playing the game at an off-peak timing or just wait for a couple of hours before getting into the game again if you’ve received the error a couple of times.
Most probably the game is new in the market and developers need some time to optimize servers or scale them up for the maximum number of players at the same time across all regions. We hope this kind of server-related issue will be resolved soon.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.