Black Matter Pty Ltd and Team17 came up with an online multiplayer tactical FPS video game called ‘Hell Let Loose’ back in 2019 for consoles that are based on World War II with an epic battle with 100 players. Although the game is quite older now and has received a bunch of patch updates, plenty of PC and console users are still facing crashing issues with it. If you’re also having Hell Let Loose Crashing on PS4, PS5, or Xbox Series, check this guide.
It’s worth mentioning that console users don’t face that kind of crashing issues like PC users. However, the problem gets quite widespread to the players, and they’re in doubt whether it’s happening from their end or if there is an issue with the game or its server. Well, it seems that there are some potential solutions available that you can consider following below.
Fix Hell Let Loose Stuttering, Lags, or Not Responding Issue
Fix: Hell Let Loose Voice Chat and Mic Issue?
Hell Let Loose Server Issue: Getting Kicked Out
Fix: Hell Let Loose Black Screen After Startup
Fix: Hell Let Loose Screen Flickering or Tearing Issue on PC
Fix: Hell Let Loose Easy Anti Cheat Error
How to Fix Hell Let Loose Texture Not Loading in Game
Fix: Xbox Series X / S Black Screen Issue
Fix Hell Let Loose Crashing on PS4, PS5, or Xbox Series
Make sure to reboot your console to check whether the problem is still occurring or not. Sometimes a normal reboot to the system can make a huge change in terms of the game cache data or system glitch. Maybe there is a server-side issue like downtime or maintenance that’s why you’re facing issues with the game. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the guide below.
📢 Console players
We've pushed a server-side update live, tweaking the servers with stability improvements to XP – we're continuing to work on a full fix for the XP issues and disconnections as a priority! ‼️
Thank you for your patience in the meantime! o7 pic.twitter.com/iVIEOdOKgH
— Hell Let Loose (@hell_let_loose) October 8, 2021
1. Test your Internet Connection
We’ll ask our readers to test out the internet connection properly. Although some of the affected console users may ask that what is the relation between an internet and game launching? We should mention that whenever you install a new game on your console or even on the PC, it requires additional game data or packs to be installed on the device using an internet connection.
So, if there is no internet connection or your Wi-Fi network isn’t working then the chances are high that your half-installed game won’t gonna run or even launch properly on the console whatsoever. try testing out the internet connection speed and stability. If there is an issue with the network, try switching to a different network or use a mobile hotspot to test out the feature.
2. Keep your Console in a well-ventilated area
It’s highly recommended to keep your console in a well-ventilated area to avoid overheating or system crashing issues in most scenarios. Placing the console in the contact with direct sunlight or not having a cool temperature or even not having a proper airflow can cause such issues.
The console system may reboot or deny launching games to protect your hardware from overheating damage.
3. Update Hell Let Loose and Console Firmware
Make sure to check for the Hell Let Loose game updates on your console just like we do on the PC version. An older game patch version or the initial release build can have multiple bugs or compatibility issues whatsoever. Just turn on the auto-update option for software and applications on your console to ensure everything will be up-to-date on time.
4. Clear Hell Let Loose Game Data
Deleting the installed game-saved data on the console can also fix several issues with the game launching or gameplay. You should try performing this method to check for the issue.
- First, quit the Hell Let Loose game completely > Select My games & apps.
- Select See all > Make sure to highlight the Hell Let Loose game.
- Select Manage game and add-ons > Go down to Saved data.
- Choose the Delete all button > Wait for it to complete.
- Finally, relaunch the Hell Let Loose game to check for the issue.
- Go to Settings > Select Application Saved Data Management.
- Choose either System Storage or Online Storage or USB Storage > Select Delete.
- Select the Hell Let Loose game > Checkmark the files that you want to delete or Select All.
- Finally, select Delete > Select OK to confirm the task.
- Once done, reboot your console to check for the issue again.
5. Hard Reset your Console
In most cases, performing the hard reset of your console can fix system glitches or cache data issues from the game itself. To do so:
- Go to Guide by pressing the Xbox button on your controller.
- Then go to Profile & System > Select Settings.
- Choose System > Select Console Info.
- Select Reset > If prompted, confirm the task to proceed.
- Wait for the console to reset completely.
- Once done, make sure to sign in to your Xbox account.
- Finally, install the Hell Let Loose game properly, and then check for the crashing issue.
- Switch off your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 console first.
- Once the console is turned off, press and hold the Power button on the console until you hear two beep sounds within a couple of seconds.
- Here you’ll see two reset options to choose from.
- Select the necessary option to reset your PlayStation console.
- Wait for the process to complete and then make sure to sign in to the PlayStation account.
- Finally, install the Hell Let Loose game, and try running it.
6. Reduce In-Game Graphics
Make sure to open the Hell Let Loose game on your console and try reducing the in-game graphics options lower than usual to check whether the game is running well or not. Try to set a custom FPS limit according to your hardware capability.
7. Don’t Put in Rest Mode
Make sure to avoid putting your console in the rest mode because plenty of users have reported the same issue. If the console gets into the rest mode, it’ll eventually cause crashing issues to the already opened games or apps. To do so:
- Go to the PS5 Settings menu > Open the Power Saving tab.
- Select Set Time Until PS5 Enter Rest Mode.
- Set to Don’t Put in Rest Mode > Restart the console to apply changes.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.
Tried all of these. Nothing is helping the crashing. All I keep getting is network error????
Ì tired all of these for hell let loose on xbox series x. Nothing has worked. Microsoft won’t give me a refund when I tried with them. It’s been more than 14 days.
Tried everything you recommended and nothing worked, real bummer