Hogwarts Legacy is a newly launched immersive, open-world action-adventure fantasy RPG that’s doing pretty well in the single-player mode. The game is getting so much popularity within a few days of its release. A big thanks to Avalanche Software and Warner Bros. Games for making it possible where players can take full control of the action and start an adventure in the wizarding world. But recently some players facing the Hogwarts Legacy Robotic Voice Glitch.
It’s needless to say that not everyone is having a great time with this title as of now until a couple of patch updates released. There are obviously some technical issues and bugs present in the game itself which might trouble a lot of unfortunate players that we can’t deny. Apart from the in-game lags, stutters, visual glitches, and startup crashes, there are some other issues appearing such as the robotic voice glitch during the gameplay which doesn’t seem good.
Fix: Hogwarts Legacy Robotic Voice Glitch
Talking about the specific issue, whenever characters speak in the Hogwarts Legacy game, the voice tone or pitch gets a robotic feel which basically ruins the gaming experience whatsoever. It’s indeed an audio bug or glitch that needs to be fixed completely by the developers asap. Meanwhile, if you’re getting irritated or bored enough to hear the robotic voice of the characters all the time while speaking as well as during the cutscenes, you can check the steps below to reduce or fix the robotic voice.
It’s worth mentioning that the protagonist in Hogwarts Legacy has a fair amount of speaking scenes which can get frustrating a lot. So, if the robotic kind of voice doesn’t suit you, you’re in the right place. As plenty of reports are storming the online community forums, here we’ve managed to find a few possible workarounds until a permanent solution arrives. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Adjust the Voice Pitch
It looks like that you’ll have to slide the voice pitch in the middle via the in-game settings menu to somehow reduce the Robotic Voice tone up to some extent. Still, you won’t be able to completely fix or remove the robotic voice tone or pitch in Hogwarts Legacy from the settings menu at the time of writing this article because developers haven’t included such an option for the same yet.
Note: Do keep in mind that whenever you adjust or customize the voice pitch of your character, this glitch may appear again.
- Launch Hogwarts Legacy on PC or Console.
- Now, get into the gameplay & choose to open the game Menu whenever your character’s voice gets robotic.
- Go to Settings > Navigate to the Audio option.
- Then drag the PITCH slider and keep it in the center position.
- Go back to the gameplay and the robotic voice might reduce or change drastically.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the game to apply changes.
If in case, you want to go back to the default voice pitch settings then simply reset to the default settings.
2. Update Hogwarts Legacy
You should always check for the game updates manually by following the steps below to ensure there is no issue with the outdated game version. An outdated game patch version can trigger some conflicts if already there is an update available.
- Open Steam and go to Library.
- Click on Hogwarts Legacy from the left pane.
- Steam will automatically search for the available update.
- If there is an update available, click on Update.
- Make sure to wait for some time until the update completes.
- Once done, ensure to reboot the PC to apply changes.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Head over to Library.
- Now, click on the three dots icon next to Hogwarts Legacy.
- Make sure the Auto Update option is turned on.
3. Verify the Integrity of Game Files
In some cases, issues with the corrupted or missing game files on the PC might also cause several conflicts with the game running or its behavior. We’ll recommend you follow the steps below to verify the integrity of the game files.
- Launch Steam > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Hogwarts Legacy from the list of installed games.
- Now, click on Properties > Go to the Local Files tab.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- You’ll have to wait for the process until it gets completed.
- Once done, just restart your computer to apply changes.
- Next, you should run the game again to check for the issue.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Click on Library.
- Click on the three-dots icon next to Hogwarts Legacy.
- Click on Verify > Wait for the process to complete and restart the launcher.
In none of the methods worked for you then make sure to wait for the game developers to release patch fixes.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.