Many players are having trouble opening the Storage Room gate while completing the To Rot or to Burn quest in Honkai Star Rail. Clara is waiting for you on the other side of this gate in Rivet Town. You only need to take a different path to get there, and that will work.
If you are also looking for how to complete the To Rot and To Burn in the Honkai Star Rail, then don’t worry because this guide will help you with it. We are here with a guide to discuss getting level 1, 2, and 3 Certification and Unlock Storage ROM in Honkai Star Rail. So, read the complete guide to learn about the steps. And now, let’s check out the guide without wasting any time.
How You Can Complete To Rot or To Burn Mission in Honkai Star Rail?
After finishing the task Lying in Rust, a level 18 Trailblazer quest called this one becomes available. You will be assisting Clara in this situation while simultaneously battling the Svarog Boss until he confesses the truth. Make sure your characters are fully healed and prepared for combat because this battle is not going to be simple.
Below are the steps you must follow to complete the To Rot or To Burn in Honkai Star Rail.
- To begin with, follow the waypoint north to teleport to Boulder Town.
- After that, you will have to continue traveling to the north and then engage with Hook, who is located there.
- Then, The Robot Settlement is where you will find yourself.
- Now, continue moving forward and approach the locked gate.
- You will have to collect 1, 2, and 3 Level Certification from the Robots to gain access to it.
- Giving the correct response to two robots and then engaging in combat with the final robot will get you the certification.
- So go ahead and engage with each of them individually to provide the appropriate response. Be aware that supplying the incorrect response will start a conflict with the robots.
- By choosing the option, you are able to choose the solutions for the first two robots. Let’s listen in on a discussion so that you may hear what the villagers are saying. However, if you don’t want to bother with listening to conversations, the right answers are listed below.
- Who is the reigning champion of the Internal Combustion Engine Rap Tournament?
Ans: 88 Degrees Bedrock
- A microcrystalline unit should be connected to which component?
Ans: Operating brake module
- Go ahead and interact with the last robot to start the combat after responding to the questions. Interact with the closed gate once you obtain the Level 3 Certification.
- Now, you will find the second closed gate to Svarog’s base is subsequently found if you keep going.
- When you approach it, a cut scene will start, and you will then be in Rivet Town.
- To advance in the To Rot or to Burn quest in Honkai Star Rail, you must unlock the Storage Room gate there and locate Clara.
- Clara may be found if you move forward and enter the door using the technique we have mentioned below.
- But as soon as you do, a foe will be prepared to engage you in combat.
- Clara will flee when the combat is over, and you will have to find her in Robot Settlement.
- Enter the door you opened earlier, then use the Lift controller on your left to operate it.
- When you are finished, you will have to move closer to Clara to find more robots to battle.
- Once you are done, talk to Clara and offer to help her repair the energy supply device.
- All you need to do to fix it is connect the terminals, and you will be ready to go.
- Following that, just stick with Clara, and she’ll lead you to the Svarog’s base.
- The second locked gate you discovered in the Robot Settlement leads inside the base.
- With Clara’s assistance, enter the base where Svarog will be waiting for you.
- After a few conversations, just get closer to Svarog, and the fight will start.
- Keep battling until Clara stops you, at which point a cutscene will start.
- When it’s done, speak with Svarog to find out the truth.
How You Can Unlock the Storage Room Gate in Honkai Star Rail for To Rot or To Burn Mission?
By teleporting to the Orphanage waypoint during the To Rot or to Burn event on Honkai Star Rail, you can open the storage room gate. When you get there, take the stairs that lead up and then turn left to take the steps that lead down. Afterward, you will come to a locked door that can be opened by using the Controller. When you open the door, you will see Clara in the Tempering Workshop next to a battle-ready foe. You can now continue the quest by gaining entry to the Storage Room date in this way.
This was all for the guide on how you can get level 1, 2, and 3 Certification and Unlock Storage ROM in Honkai Star Rail. We hope that with the help of this guide, you were able to know about them. As you will complete the Trailblazer mission. you will receive The Seriousness of Breakfast, x1000 Trailblaze EXP, x5 Condensed Aether, Shadow of Destruction, x80 Stellar Jade, and x10 Adventure Log as the reward.
If you have any queries or questions or if you faced any issues, then do let us know in the comment section below. So that, we can help you in solving them by providing you with a guide on it. Moreover, for more such helpful guides on Honkai Star Rail and other games, do check out our website.