Huawei Honor Play 8A was launched as a budget offering by the company that runs out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie which is powered by the Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 processor. If you’re one of the Honor Play 8A (model no JAT-AL00) users and want to find out Test Point to Remove FRP lock, Huawei ID, User Lock, and Firmware Flashing then follow this article.
Here we’ll gonna share how you can find out the Honor Play 8A JAT-AL00 Test Point, or get into the Download Mode (Emergency Download Mode) so that you can perform multiple advanced level tasks by yourself. You can basically use this test point in any box-like tools such as the Sigma Key, MRT key tool, UFI, UMT, Medusa. All you need is to just shoot the gold point to the ground and then connect a USB cable.
Why Do We Need TestPoint?
- Install the firmware file on Honor Play 8A.
- You can remove Huawei ID using Test Point
- Repair IMEI and NVRAM using it
- Restore or Unbrick dead Honor Play 8A by flashing firmware.
- Easy to remove FRP lock or screen lock
Where to Find Test Point in Honor Play 8A
- First, Download and Install Huawei USB Drivers on Windows PC.
- Remove the back panel of the Honor Play 8A device carefully. Try not to damage hardware parts.
- Now, check the screenshot below to find out the Honor Play 8A Test Points.
How to Remove Honor Play 8A JAT-AL00 FRP Lock
You can easily use the EFT dongle, UMT dongle, Octopus FRP tool, MRT key tool, etc to remove FRP (Factory Reset Protection) tool and bypass the screen lock (pattern/pin/password) from the Honor Play 8A.
Otherwise, you can try other tools to use the test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode by removing the battery and short test point to the ground & inserting a USB cable.
So, if you’re interested in booting your Honor Play 8A JAT-AL00 device into the Download Mode to flash the Stock Firmware then this article is for you. While if you want to install the software on bootloader-locked Honor Play 8A JAT-AL00 then you’ll have to boot it into the EDL mode then you can flash the stock firmware.
How to Remove Huawei ID on Honor Play 8A JAT-AL00 FRP Lock
- Download and install the SigmaKey Software on your computer.
- Connect your device to PC using a USB Cable in upgrade mode
- Select the Serial Port as DBA Adaptor Port.
- Select the Software Testpoint On Off
- Now load the downloaded firmware package “UPDATE.APP”
- The software will start the flashing process. Wait for a few seconds or minutes to complete the process on your Honor Play 8A. Do not remove your device.
- After the process, the device will enter factory mode.
- Now you can connect your device again by removing and connecting the USB cable again.
- Now under serial port, make sure you select USB (autodetect)
- Select Authorize has Huawei
- Tap on Remove Huawei ID.
- The process will begin to remove the firmware protection, also called FRP lock.
- After successfully removing the Huawei ID, you have to set the testpoint OFF. This will again revive the phone from factory mode to normal phone mode.
- Select the Serial Port as USB (autodetect), Authorize with device model, and then tap the Software Testpoint on/off.
- After completing the process, your device will be back to normal
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.