Though there is no need for the introduction of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game, we will start the article with basic information. The COD Modern Warfare is a first-person shooting video game developed by Infinity Ward & published by Activision. It was released in September 2019 and available for PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows platforms. Recently, there is another part of MW called Call of Duty: Warzone launched in March 2020 as an online battle royale game. However, most of the players don’t even know how to change the language on Call of Duty Warzone or Modern Warfare.
So, if you’re also one of them and want to change the language according to your preference, then this guide is for you. Changing the language on COD MW or Warzone is as simple as launching the game on your Windows PC. So, the step is very simple and all of you may have gone through the option many times. But maybe you didn’t notice that particular setting properly. Now, without further ado, let’s jump into the steps below.
How to Change Language on Call of Duty Warzone or Modern Warfare?
It’s worth mentioning that the Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Warzone game language comes by default according to your region. So, if you’re living in the USA and you install the game via the Blizzard launcher on your Windows PC, then the default language will be English automatically. Now, if you want to change the game language easily, check below:
- First of all, launch the Blizzard launcher (Battle.net) on your PC/Laptop.
- Click on the Modern Warfare category from the left pane.
- Once the Modern Warfare page appears, click on the Options. (Same applicable for Warzone)
- A drop-down window will open. Just select Game Settings.
- Now, all the installed Call of Duty franchise games will be shown accordingly.
- Head over to the Modern Warfare or Warzone interface.
- Here you will see Text & Spoken Language in English by default.
- Just click on it and choose your preferred language from the list.
- It will prompt you to download the new data (new language) in order to change the language.
- Click on the OK button and it will take some time to download and apply the newly selected language.
- Once done, you will be ready to play your most favorite game in your preferred language.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful and now you can easily change the in-game language on your PC quite easily. Feel free to ask in the comments below for more queries.
- How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Error Code 263234?
- How to Win or Survive in The Call of Duty Warzone?
- How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Game Crash Dev Error 6036
- Find out Call of Duty Warzone bugs and fixes
- Call of Duty Warzone Exploit: No Kill If Player Leaves Before They are Actually Dead
- Best Loadout for FAL in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for AK-47 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for M4A1 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for MP7 and M13 in Call of Duty Warzone
- How to Disable Crossplay on Call of Duty: Warzone