HMD Global has launched the Nokia 2.2 smartphone a couple of weeks ago this year as a budget entry-level device. This handset will compete with the Realme and Xiaomi entry-level devices under Rs.7K in India. The device is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 SoC which is a good processor in terms of the price segment. Here in this guide, we will share with you all the official Stock ROM flash files for Nokia 2.2. We all know that Android is customizable and easy to use. It offers so many tweaks and mods to use on your device which may also lead your device to laggy or buggy.
If in case, you’re experiencing some bugs or software-related issues on your device and the software update doesn’t work for you, you should re-install the Stock firmware. Otherwise, if you use any Custom ROM and want to get back to the Stock ROM, this guide is for you. Follow the full guide and requirements to flash the firmware properly.
Before going to the flashing steps, let’s head over to the stock firmware’s importance and details.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM flash file is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Nokia 2.2.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Nokia 2.2.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Nokia 2.2.
- Device Supported: Nokia 2.2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
Check for OTA Update
Your device will itself detect and grab the OTA when it becomes available. You will get the notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to phone Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Nokia 2.2 from below.
All Nokia 2.2 Firmware Flash Files
|V2.30B – April 2020 Security Patch
Build Version: 00WW_2_300_SP02
|Download OTA ROM – Global Version – V2.30B
Download OTA ROM – Europe Version – V2.30B
|V2.30C – May 2020 Security Patch
Build Version: 00WW_2_300_SP03
Android Version: 10
Google Security Patch: 2020-05
|Download OTA ROM – Global Version – V2.30C
Download OTA ROM – Europe Version – V2.30C
|V2.30D / V2.34B – June 2020 Security Patch
Build Version: 00WW_2_300_SP04/00WW_2_340_SP02
Android Version: 10
Google Security Patch: 2020-06
|Download OTA ROM – Global Version – V2.30D
Download OTA ROM – Europe Version – V2.30D
Download OTA ROM – Global Version – V2.34B
Download OTA ROM – Europe Version – V2.34B
|V2.30E / V2.34C / V2.37A – July 2020 Security Patch
Build Version: 00WW_2_300_SP05/00WW_2_340_SP03/00WW_2_370_SP01
|Download OTA ROM – Global Version – V2.30E
Download OTA ROM – Europe Version – V2.30E
Download OTA ROM – Global Version – V2.34C
Download OTA ROM – Europe Version – V2.34C
Download OTA ROM – Global Version – V2.37A
Download OTA ROM – Europe Version – V2.37A
|V2.37B – August 2020 Security Patch
|Download OTA ROM – Global Version|
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Nokia 2.2
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM file is only for the Nokia 2.2. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up to 50% before installing the ROM.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and install Nokia USB drivers on your PC.
- You need to download the SP Flash Tool and install it on your PC.
- Download VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
Now, let’s get down to the installation part. Here we have put up the installation guides. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Nokia 2.2 device.Guide to Install Stock Firmware using SP Flash Tool
Additionally, you can follow the video tutorial as well for better guidance.