Last updated on March 15th, 2021 at 02:14 am
In this guide, we will share with you the complete steps with download links on how to install the firmware file on Prestigio Wize 1177 4G device. If you’ve rooted your device or unlocked your device bootloader in order to flash the custom ROM or any kind of mod on your phone, you may find some issues with the software. As the third-party software offers a lot of unique features and customizations that are not possible in any stock firmware. You may probably go for a Custom ROM initially.
But third-party ROMs are quite unstable and buggy as well. You can’t really use it as your daily driver on your primary device. Though nowadays, Custom ROM developers offer frequent software updates, still you can’t feel the smoothness as compared to a Stock ROM. We also know that Stock ROM doesn’t come with too many customization options, but it provides a risk-free official firmware. Custom ROM contain bugs, sometimes your device may go to bootloop or any kind of software issues. Flashing the official and latest Stock ROM is necessary.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock firmware, you can fix issues related to software. Check out the list below:
- The stock ROM will help you to unbrick your device.
- The device boot loop issue may be fixed easily.
- You can bypass Pin Lock and Screen Lock.
- Any kind of spyware or adware will also be removed.
- It may fix some of the bugs as well.
- Device Supported: Prestigio Wize 1177 4G
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT8735 SoC
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- File: Software Update File
You need to download all the required files from the links given below.
Download Stock ROM File, Tools, and Drivers
How to Flash Prestigio Wize 1177 4G Firmware File
Before beginning with the installation process, we have listed some of the pre-requirements which you need to follow properly.
- This ROM is only for the Prestigio Wize 1177 4G. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Keep your device charged up to 60% at least.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB Cable is required.
- Download and install Android USB Drivers on your PC. If the driver already installed then uninstall it first and re-install it. (Recommended)
- Download the SP Flash Tool from above link and install it on your PC. It’s important.
- You will also require to install the VCOM Drivers. Download VCOM Drivers and install it.
Now, follow the full guide mentioned below to install the stock ROM on your Prestigio Wize 1177 4G easily.
You can check out the video tutorial as well from below: