Here in this article, we will share with you the guide on how to install a firmware flash file on Tecno SA3. The Tecno SA3 runs on Android Oreo and powered by MediaTek MT6580 chipset. It’s a dual Nano-SIM supported device that offers 1GB of RAM and 8GB/16GB of internal storage options. The entry-level budget category device users may get bored with the features and options.
Therefore, some of the users may try to flash custom firmware or enable root access or install any mod files as well. In this case, the users may find some difficulties or software issues on the device. That’s why getting back to the stock ROM will fix all of these issues. We have provided a full-depth guide of installation, download links, pre-requirements, and Stock ROM advantages as well.
Check out the full guide properly.
Stock Firmware and its Importance
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. The smartphone OEMs doesn’t provide that much of customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version. While the Custom ROMs offer a lot of functionalities but lacks system privacy and stability.
Most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. Therefore, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But whenever you move to the Stock ROM, you can fix these issues easily. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno SA3 device.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
- Device Name: Tecno SA3
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580 SoC
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Stock Firmware Update
Steps to Flash The Firmware File on Tecno SA3
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the Tecno SA3 smartphone. The download link is given below.
Before beginning with the installation make sure to keep things ready by following the requirements.
- This ROM is for the Tecno SA3 device only. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone up to 60% at least before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB Cable is required to connect your phone with the computer.
- Download and install Tecno USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- You must have to download the SP Flash Tool in order to install the stock firmware.
- You will also require to Download VCOM Drivers and install it on your PC.
Tecno SA3 Flash Files
|Flash File Name: Tecno_SA3_MT6580_V21_190529.zip
File Size: 1.2 GB
Android Version: Oreo
Now let’s head over to the installation process. Check out the full installation process for the firmware file on your Tecno SA3.Guide to Install Stock Firmware using SP Flas Tool
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool
We hope that you have successfully installed the stock firmware on the Tecno SA3 device easily. In case if you’re facing any issue, feel free to write down in the comments below.