Wasteland 3 was just released and the game is already rising up the ranks and fame. It is a role-playing video game by inXile Entertainment now available for PS4, Xbox One, Linux, Macintosh, Microsoft Windows, and Steam. With the release of this particular video game, there is a lot of discussion happening on the internet regarding playing it on Android phones via Steam Link.
If you’re one of those that’s fallen into this discussion with curiosity, then our guide below will help you with some bit of information. We’ll precisely guide you through the steps that you can apply to play Wasteland 3 on your Android phone via the Steam Link app. So without bragging much, we’ll take a look at how to play Wasteland 3 on Android Phones using Steam Link.
How to Play Wasteland 3 on Android Phones using Steam Link
Before we get into the actual procedure, there are a few pre-requisites that you must follow. First is that you must download the Steam Link application from google store on your smartphone. The second pre-requisite requires you to have Wasteland 3 installed on your Steam on your PC. Finally, your laptop, Steam, and the game must be running at all times that you want to play on your Phone. If you meet the requirement, then proceed and apply the below steps to play Wasteland 3 on Android Phones.
Setting up Steam Link and playing Wasteland 3 on Android Phone
- To start with, you first need to download the Steam Link application from the Google Play Store on your Android device
- Once you’re done with the download, open the application. By doing so, they will ask you to set up your controller preference. From the given options, choose and follow the steps to pair your controller or simply use your phone’s touch control if that’s what you prefer
- Once you’re done with that, the application will automatically search for nearby computers. At this point, make sure your computer, its Bluetooth, and the Steam application is open and running. Wait for the scan to finish and the Steam Link app will display your computer. Click on it and the pairing process will start
- If you wish to do the pairing manually, simply wait for the automatic scan to fail. Then, choose the Other Computer option and follow the instructions that the app will show you
- Once the pairing is complete, you’ll get a confirmation as shown in the screenshot below. Once you do get this, click on the Start Playing button
- Doing this will automatically open the Steam Big Picture Mode on your PC. Just wait a few minutes and everything will be set up successfully. Then, you can use both your Android phone or your PC’s cursor to navigate. Simply go into the Library and choose Wasteland 3 to play on your Android device.
The steps given above not only applies to Wasteland 3. You can play most games on your Android Phone using by applying the steps above. However, please keep in mind that there are still some games that don’t support this feature. That said, we hope reading the article above has equipped you with some bit of information. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.