Transferring Pokemon from Pokemon Go to Pokemon Home is not really a straightforward method, at least not yet. This means that we cannot transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Go to Pokemon Home. Transferring between these two platforms involves quite a tricky and long process. For this, you first need to have either of the Pokemon Let’s Go titles – the Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Let’s Go, Eevee!
So basically the Pokemon Let’s Go title act as a middleman here, which connects Pokemon Go and Pokemon Home. The entire process in simple words is to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Go to either Pokemon Let’s Go title, and from Pokemon Let’s Go to Pokemon Home. Since the developers haven’t yet released an official method of directly transferring between Pokemon Go and Pokemon Home, this guide is currently your best bet. So without further ado, let’s see how to transfer Pokemon Go to Home.
How to transfer Pokemon Go to Home
Transferring from Pokemon Go to either Pokemon Let’s Go titles
- Go to Settings in Pokemon Go, scroll down to the bottom and choose the Nintendo Switch option
- Head to Fuchsia City area in Pokemon Let’s go and enter the Go Park Complex there
- Go into the main menu in Pokemon Let’s Go, hit the Y button and go into options, and then choose the Open Pokemon Go Settings from there
- Click Yes when Pokemon Let’s Go prompts you to confirm the pairing process
- Now click on your Nintendo Switch device on Pokemon Go in the Nintendo Switch section that we opened up earlier and press yes on Pokemon Let’s Go to connect
- Once your Pokemon Go is successfully paired with your Nintendo Switch, go to Pokemon on your Pokemon go app to see all the Pokemon you have in GO
- From this section, select the Pokemon that you want to transfer to Pokemon Home and click the Send to Nintendo Switch option that appears at the bottom and agree to the on-screen prompts
- Once you see Pokemon GO searching for Nintendo Switch, get into Pokemon Let’s Go and talk to the guy at the counter inside the Go Park Complex in Fuchsia City
- In the conversation, he’ll ask you what you want to do. From the list of options, choose to Bring Pokemon. Then, choose a Go Park, preferably the first one
- Follow the on-screen prompts and your Pokmon GO will be connected with Nintendo Switch for the transfer to initiate
- Once you successfully receive the Pokemon in Pokemon Let’s Go from Pokemon GO, talk to the guy in the Go Park Complex and choose the Enter a GO Park option and then choose the Go Park that you chose earlier for the transfer
- Once you enter the park, search for the Pokemon that you transferred earlier to successfully have in the Pokemon Let’s Go game
Transferring from either Pokemon GO titles to Pokemon Home
- Once you successfully caught the Pokemon, open up the Pokemon Home app
- Then in the main menu, choose your Pokemon Let’s Go icon
- Finally, select and move the Pokemon we transferred earlier into Pokemon Let’s Go. Choose this Pokemon in the box of Pokemon Let’s Go and select to move it into the box of Pokemon Home.
Summing up our guide, transferring Pokemon from Pokemon Go to Pokemon Let’s Go is actually quite a lengthy and tricky process. But if you really need to do this, you first have to transfer the Pokemon you wish from Pokemon GO to any one of the titles of Pokemon Let’s Go. Then finally, from Pokemon Let’s Go, you’ll have to transfer the particular Pokemon into Poker Home. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.