Recently, Huawei rolled out Android 9.0 Pie Beta update for Mate 10 Pro smartphone. Now, the company started rolling out the same Android 9.0 Pie for Honor View 10 smartphone. This is a beta firmware which is rolled for few users who has signed up for the beta program. Here is the complete changelog.
The latest Firmware update comes with 126.96.36.199 build number which is based on EMUI 9.0 UI. For now the update only available in European markets for the Huawei Honor View 10 BKL-L09 model number smartphone. Users can also download and install the Android 9.0 Pie for Honor View 10 update manually.
If you are still running stock Android version, then you will receive the OTA update soon. As we know, the update is rolling via over the air in a phase-wise manner and will soon reach every user. The download is available and supported on Huawei Honor View 10 variants (BKL-L09, BKL-L20 will soon receive the same update). Now you can grab the download link with BKL-L09C432E4R1P8B108-log (188.8.131.52).
The latest firmware Android Pie update for Honor View 10 comes lots of new features along with EMUI 9.0. The Android 9.0 Pie comes with a gesture-based navigation system, Redesigned volume slider, Notch Support, Manual theme selection, New Quick Settings UI design, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing and Much more.
You can follow the link below to download and install the same update.
Download Android Pie Full OTA Zip
BKL-L09C675E3R1P9B159 (184.108.40.206) – India
BKL-L04C567E6R1P12B201 (220.127.116.11) – USA
BKL-L04C567E6R1P12B202 (18.104.22.168) – USA
BKL-L09C636E3R1P12B159 (22.214.171.124) – Asia
BKL-L09IC675E1R1P9B108-log (126.96.36.199) – China
BKL-L09C675E1R1P9B108-log (188.8.131.52) – China
BKL-L09C432E4R1P8B108-log (184.108.40.206) – Europe
BKL-L09C10E2R1P8T8B108 (220.127.116.11) – Russia
BKL-L09C432E2R1P8B46-SP10log (18.104.22.168) – Europe
BKL-TL10C01E46R1P12B46-log (22.214.171.124) – China
BKL-AL20C00E46R2P12B46-log (126.96.36.199) – China
How to download and install Android 9.0 Pie on Honor View 10
If you have an unlocked bootloader and rooted? If yes! Great, here we go. If you didn’t unlock, then we are sorry. Since May 25, 2018, No More Bootloader Unlocking for Huawei devices.
- Download Beta Flashy v0.2
- Make sure you have installed proper Huawei Honor View 10 drivers on your PC or Laptop. To download Click Here
- Make sure you activated the Developer Option in your phone.
- Make sure you enabled the OEM Unlock and USB Debugging on your Honor View 10 in Developer Options menu.
- Make sure your device charged up to 70%.
- Download the required Android 9.0 Pie update for Honor View 10 from the above download section.
- Download the Beta Flashy v0.2 on your PC or Laptop and extract it.
- Now, download the Android 9.0 Pie update and extract it and save all files inside the flashing tool.
- Now connect your device to PC or Laptop via USB cable.
- Now open the flashy tool folder and run the Flash.bat file. This will update your phone to Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
- After completing the process, reboot your phone.
I hope the guide was helpful to install the Android Pie OS on your device.