A couple of users are facing issues like iMessage not delivered error on iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max after updating to iOS 13.2.3 version. Even the users are experiencing issues with sending text messages including multimedia files over cellular data or Wi-Fi network. However, there are a couple of reasons available that can cause iMessage service error on the iPhones. Now, if you’re one of them and also facing problems like this, follow the full guide below.
Additionally, you should check for the network connectivity on your iPhone. It’s also worth mentioning that this iMessage issue can occur due to the software-related problem or glitch as well. So, you should try to perform some of the mentioned solutions.
- Fix iMessage not delivered error on iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max
- 1. Disable iMessage and Re-Enable
- 2. Refresh your Internet Connection
- 3. Use Airplane Mode
- 4. Forget Wi-Fi Network to fix iMessage not delivered error on iPhone 11
- 5. Reset Network Settings
- 6. Check Date & Time, Storage on your iPhone
- 7. Sign Out Apple ID and Log In Again
- 8. Perform Factory Reset to fix iMessage not delivered error on iPhone 11
Fix iMessage not delivered error on iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max
The iMessage app not delivered on your iPhone 11 due to the internet connectivity issue or iOS bugs. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the troubleshooting.
1. Disable iMessage and Re-Enable
- Go to the iPhone Settings.
- Tap on Messages > tap on the toggle to turn iMessage off.
- Now, reboot your handset.
- Go back to the Settings again > Messages > turn on the iMessage toggle.
- Finally, you should restart your iPhone again to clear the junk files.
2. Refresh your Internet Connection
- Head over to the iPhone Settings > select Mobile Data > turn off the toggle.
- Wait for around 10-15 seconds and then turn it on.
- Now, check the cellular data issue is fixed or not.
Similarly, if you use a Wi-Fi network, then go to the Settings > select Wi-Fi > turn it off. Wait for a few seconds and turn it on.
3. Use Airplane Mode
- Go to the device Settings > turn on the Airplane Mode toggle.
- You need to wait for a few seconds and turn off the Airplane mode.
4. Forget Wi-Fi Network to fix iMessage not delivered error on iPhone 11
- Go to the iPhone Settings.
- Tap on Wi-Fi and turn it on.
- Scroll down to the list of available Wi-Fi networks and choose yours.
- Tap on the “i” icon beside the connected Wi-Fi name.
- Next, tap on Forget this Network.
- If prompted, enter the passcode and re-join to the network.
5. Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings > General > Reset.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings.
- If prompted, enter the passcode and confirm it.
- Restart your iPhone.
6. Check Date & Time, Storage on your iPhone
- Go to the Settings > Tap on General > Select Date & Time.
- Choose your preferred timezone and select Set Automatically.
- If you see that after setting automatic date & time, the timezone has been changed, then turn off the Set Automatically option.
Then go back to the Settings > tap on iPhone Storage > Delete which app you want to remove.
7. Sign Out Apple ID and Log In Again
- Go to the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Select Messages > select Send & Receive.
- Tap on Apple ID > Sign it out.
- Wait for a few seconds and then sign in back.
- Next, go to the iMessage app and try to check whether the issue is fixed or not.
8. Perform Factory Reset to fix iMessage not delivered error on iPhone 11
- Open the Settings menu from the home screen.
- Tap on General > Scroll down and select Reset.
- Tap on Erase all contents and settings.
- If prompted, enter your device passcode.
- Tap on Reset all content and settings to confirm.
- Once done, your device will restart.
We assume that this troubleshooting guide is really helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.