Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Infinix Hot 20i (X665E) based on Android 12 powered by a MediaTek Helio G25 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need software called SP Flash tool, which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So, without wasting time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Infinix Hot 20i Specification:
Infinix Hot 20i was released on September 28, 2022. With dimensions of 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm and a weight of 195 g, it features a glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame. The device supports dual Nano-SIM cards and offers an IPS LCD display with a peak brightness of 500 nits. The display measures 6.6 inches and has a resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels, resulting in a pixel density of about 267 ppi.
Running on Android 12 or Android 12 (Go edition) with XOS 10.6, the smartphone comes with different chipset options. It’s powered by either a Mediatek MT6762G Helio G25 (12 nm) chipset with an octa-core CPU configuration (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) and a PowerVR GE8320 GPU, or a Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm) chipset with a quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and the same GPU. It offers various memory configurations, including 64GB storage with 2GB, 3GB, or 4GB RAM, as well as 128GB storage with 4GB or 6GB RAM. The device also supports microSDXC storage expansion via a dedicated card slot.
The main camera setup features a triple configuration, including a 13MP wide lens with f/1.8 aperture and autofocus, as well as two QVGA cameras. It offers dual-LED flash and supports video recording at 1080p@30fps. The front-facing selfie camera is 8MP and comes with an LED flash, supporting video recording at 1080p@30fps.
Stock Firmware and its Advantage
The smartphone OEMs don’t provide many customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version.
While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues, in this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But you can easily fix these issues when you move to the Stock ROM. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix Hot 20i (X665E)
- Fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix lag or stutter on Infinix Hot 20i
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Revert back to Stock ROM will gain phone warranty (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Infinix Hot 20i (X665E)
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G25
- Android OS: Android 12
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Check for OTA Updates Manually
Your device will detect and grab the OTA when it becomes available. You will get a notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears, tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Infinix Hot 20i from below.
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Infinix Hot 20i (X665E)
Now, follow the full step-by-step installation process to easily flash the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Hot 20i device. But before heading to the installation process, let’s look at the requirements.
- ROM file supported: Infinix Hot 20i (X665E) only. Please don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge the device battery up to 60% for a smoother process.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device to the PC.
- Flash Tool: Download the SP Flash tool
- USB Drivers: Download Infinix USB Drivers | MTK USB Drivers
Infinix Hot 20i X665E Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_20i_X665E_MT6765_V1346_230215
File Size: 3.83 GB
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_20i_X665E_MT6765_V1349_230216
File Size: 3.32 GB
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_20i_X665E_MT6765_V1362_230223
File Size: 3.03 GB
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_20i_X665E_MT6765_V1400_230323
File Size: 3.80 GB
Instructions to install:
Now, let’s go to the installation steps. Here we have provided the installation method in both the writing and video guide.
Additionally, you can follow the video tutorial as well for better guidance.
We hope you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix handset model Infinix Hot 20i. For any queries, you can write them down in the comments below.