Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G (X671, X671B) based on Android 12 (XOS 10.6) powered by a MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
- Infinix Note 12 Pro Device Overview:
- Stock Firmware and its Advantage
- Firmware Details:
- Check for OTA Updates Manually
- Steps to Flash Firmware File on Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G (X671, X671B)
Infinix Note 12 Pro Device Overview:
The Infinix Note 12 Pro features a 6.7 inches AMOLED panel with a 60 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor built on a 6nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.4 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G57 MC2. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with XOS 10.6 skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple rear camera setup consists of a 108 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 16 MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens. The front and rear camera systems can capture 1440p videos at 30 fps.
The smartphone comes in a single storage option with 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM. We also get a dedicated MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 33W power adapter. The smartphone is available in two color options: Black and White.
Stock Firmware and its Advantage
The smartphone OEMs don’t provide that many customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version.
While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But whenever you move to the Stock ROM, you can fix these issues easily. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G (X671, X671B)
- Fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix lag or stutter on Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Revert back to Stock ROM will gain phone warranty (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G (X671, X671B)
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810
- Android OS: Android 12, XOS 10.6
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Check for OTA Updates Manually
Your device will itself detect and grab the OTA when it becomes available. You will get a notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G from below.
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G (X671, X671B)
Now, follow the full step-by-step installation process to easily flash the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G device. But before heading over to the installation process, let’s take a look at the requirements.
- ROM file supported: Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G (X671, X671B) only. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge the device battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device to the PC.
- Flash Tool: Download the SP Flash tool
- USB Drivers: Download Infinix USB Drivers | MTK USB Drivers
Infinix Note 12 5G X671 Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: X671-H331AB-S-GL-220527V1013.zip
File Size: 4 GB
OS: Android 12, XOS 10.6
Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G X671B Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: X671B-H331EF-S-GL-220527V653.zip
File Size: 4 GB
OS: Android 12, XOS 10.6
Instructions to install:
Now, let’s go to the installation steps. Here we have provided the installation method in both writing and video guide.Guide to Install Stock Firmware using SP Flash Tool
Additionally, you can follow the video tutorial as well for better guidance.
We hope that you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix handset model Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G. For any queries, you can write them down in the comments below.